What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EatShitake

Same problem here- 2 days now. It puts 8344 in front of all my pic names.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
still gets this message:

Unable to read the format of file: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/8344hash_berry_051107.jpg

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hate to jump on the broadband wagon, but

we having problems also,, :chin:

keep getting a little white box with a red cross in,,,
,,were the images should be :no:

keep smiling all :D

G

Tried uploading another picture, broken again. It just keeps spitting the same list of images out and never uploads.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
tis the season...

is the server getting full these days?

funny thing is i thought it was how i had my pictures formatted or something... went back through my camera settings for a few hours before i figured out the server wouldnt allow ANY pictures to upload :joint:

G

i am having the same issues ... it seems to be a spotty problem ... any response from the administrators as of yet?

G

I just got a new error trying to upload pics

Warning: copy(/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/7277MK-clones-10-nov-01-thumb.jpg): failed to open stream: No space left on device in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 266

Out of space?

Pali

Status
Not open for further replies.