What's new

problems with my coco grow

G

wait a day before you make any more adjustments is my initial thot. If the first water coming out tomorrow is still like that, then I'd say yeah, after just flushing you wanna pretty much give em a good dose of nutes. I always nute mine immediately after flushing. Same day, soon as the flush has all dripped out.Gaius or mojo will be able to tell you better, I have NO clue waht an ec of 0.8 menas. I ain't got any meters, all I got is coco, containers, clones out the ass, and full range ph test strips.Oh, and nutes LOL. edit: you haven't been starving them, the ph being off has been starving them. That combined with the flush and yes you need nutes asap.

Hang with us mang...we'll get ya thru this. Sorry if we seem a bit much sometimes, we're not intentionally brow beating ya. I personally can tell you I made every mistake in the book with coco. Some of them I liked so much I made them TWICE!! LOL. Pretty soon we'll have ya looking at stuff like this in your garden.

Last edited:

skin

thankyou so much for being here , i only found you all a short while ago but i am so glad i did !
i can take a little brow beating now and then as long as it helps in the end !
and i would never of checked the run off if you hadnt mentioned it old peculiar , never even thought about it till you said !
i will wait and see what happens now , i will keep my fingers crossed and hopefully have some good news soon .

and a few of those lovely ladies in my garden would go down a treat old p , can i ask what they are ?

Last edited:
G

the pic with the 3 together is Texas Resin Mix from Texas Kid. The bud shot is arcata trainwreck. There's lots better pics if you click the coco mofo link in my siggy.

skin

:jump: good news people my girls look alot better today !!!! :jump:
they are 100% better than they where and looking like they should , maybe still slightly yellow but that maybe the light . will have a closer look at lights out under normal light .

i was going to post yesterday but i thought i would wait to make sure !

i will get a few pictures taken soon so you can maybe give me a second opinion on the improvement :smoker:

G

Good deal. Like I said, the yellow amd damaged leaves won't recover and you'll probably be pulling them off before too long, but the new growth is what you need to watch now. Real happy they perked up for you.

skin

here are a few pics of my now healthier babies , anyone know how to erase pics from your gallery ?
got quite alot of sick plant pics now and it is slightly depressing to look through lol

thanks to everyone for their help and hopefully i wont need it anymore !

Latest posts

Latest posts