What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones MORE potent than Trainwreck!

slim dog

Hey! excellent report VT. well!! TW just drop down a notch on my list,after reading your thread,never even tried TW,currently have six strain flowering right now,(WW,AK-47,G13/HP,TW,NYCD,) Which was all pick up at care in Oakland! and 1romulan from sr71! hoping to find a real keeper!! hope cj start poping up in med. club soon

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
Congrat's VT

Glad to see and hear you found a killer pheno in your grow. Very nice report and from everything i've seen and heard. Casey Jones has got to be the Head's best strain reported so far. Seem's to me that most grower's are liking the Casey alot. Head's sure do know what they are doing over that way. Congrat's to you VT for finding your special keeper and Congrat's to the Head's for making the seeds.
Take care,
BG
Thanks for the fine TW cross (Oriental Express > Thai x TW) that makes this CJ a special plant. My pheno can be taken down as early as day 56....just chopped another not very long ago :D (no hermies and there was heat stress....my pheno is sensitive to lighting irregularities...not heat, apparently)

The Oriental Express mother in this Casey Jones cross from Billy Goat Seeds has proven to be a good choice :yes:

Yes.......props to The H3ads for finding good parents and sharing this medicine...it's a keeper...she has a permanent slot around the bloom light

peace

G

Thanks VT, but the head family took this one to the ball park and they hit the home run with her. I'm just glad the head's enjoyed the plant they found and thought of using her in a cross. I've been following this cross with about every thread i can find and Casey Jones is a killer cross. I'll be giving this cross a good run once i get back. I'm curious myself and i want to see how the cross turned out myself. You really can't beat any of the Head families crosses. Nothing but great things coming from that camp. Glad, you think highly of this cross. Sure does look nice and sound nice. From what you got in your garden. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Enjoy your smoke and take care.
BG

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Damn Grat3fulh3ad you need to get to work :D

i dare say that Casey Jones is one of the more popular strains out there today. Atleast it would be if the supply met the demand. Must feel good huh ? :rasta:

A very nice report too if i may say..i am definatley sold. Then again i was sold a long time ago lol..

Last edited:
B

bon

Casey Jones is really tasty and potent, but i wouldn't say it's more potent then Trainwreck... But it probably depends ons what pheno of casey jones you get

I just had a small harvest of CJ,along with a HPxDC gal and the CJ was dynamite! Everyone who smoked some all agreed at it's excellence!!!! I didn't save a cut due to shitty circumstances but I'm revegging her and she's blowing up with new growth in just 2-3weeks! A keeper for sure....

Grizz

Veteran
just recieved a cut of her, don't have any idea who's cut, but it came from the east coast, usally not much of a sativa fan but have heard so much about CJ that had to give her a try. thanks for a great report and making me look forward to something new and good..

IS it as good As All the Hype.Sure looks good. Big yield too by the looks of it.
Post record there joesy in such a short time. YOU Been Busy.

Kinderfeld

I would say trainwreck is more potent that casy jones but the problem is tw wont last worth a crap as far as time. The yields are about the same at least with my pheno (joeshmoes pheno). The highs are not the same though, the CJ lasts a LOT longer. Josey you say that came from east coast eh? I spread that to MANY poeple around here a good year and a half ago (right before it got so popular)...makes me wonder...check up on schmoes thread see if that is her...

Grizz

Veteran
it will be awhile before I can compare . still waiting for roots then a short veg and off to flower, have 4 of them so one will be a mom and whatever roots will go to the flower room.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I have 8 recent Casey sprouts that are up and running.

Looking forward to the ride.

Last edited:
C

cbf

I've had Trainwrecks over the years in Cali, and each was different than the other in potency. Some was very potent and some was borderline commercial. Like OG Kush, the amount of crosses and bagseed clones flying around is amazing and just as varying in potency and overall qualities, and to compare a clone-only to a seed plant makes no sense either..

A

Aerokush101

I went through a pack of CJ beans and found a great pheno, I don't know what all the yap is about. CJ is one of the best things you could put in your growroom. Excellent Genetics. Top Shelf Stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts