What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loaded Question...expected yields?

Bogaat

Hi all,
Total newbie here. I should be getting a license to grow hemp flower for CBD oil production in 2019 and am trying to pull together some budgetary numbers. I am a greenhouse grower, will be using supplemental lighting and full light dep. Not sure on varieties yet, but my goal is high CBD and of course, weight! Can anyone offer a super rough yield per sqft or m2 number that is realistic for some of the std varietals? Or maybe someone is selling clones (legally) and can offer some experience with their products? I am trying to make decisions on employees, infrastructure, etc and am starting from scratch. I am a commercial greenhouse tomato grower currently. I would greatly appreciate all feedback!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC Mag.

I can't answer your questions but would love to see your build out as it happens.
:tiphat:

St. Phatty

Hi all,
Total newbie here. I should be getting a license to grow hemp flower for CBD oil production in 2019 and am trying to pull together some budgetary numbers. I am a greenhouse grower, will be using supplemental lighting and full light dep. Not sure on varieties yet, but my goal is high CBD and of course, weight!

For outdoor grows I think 1 pound (of flower) per 25 square feet is a very realistic goal that can be exceeded with a Flower grow.

Are you growing hemp in the standard Hemp fashion - crowded together, one plant every 3 inches - or growing Hemp strains using plant spacing from the Can. flower world ?

It sounds like you're growing hemp strains for flower, as opposed to fiber.

Since you're in a greenhouse, you will definitely get more flower weight if you use CO2 supplementation.

I think plants like wind. So if you're in a greenhouse you have to create artificial wind with lots of oscillating fans.

Hope it makes some $$$ for you !

Latest posts

Latest posts