What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cataract Kush

G

This one is a winner for me,at least in terms of effect and taste(if you like chlorine lol),yield is not very good but I don't really care,also seems pretty mould resistant.It is potent and relaxing without being totally couchlocky.Of course things might change with cure and I believe it will get even sronger.Second time with DNA,loved what I got (the other was Kosher kush),but very shitty germ rate (1/3 both times!)
M00imo3.jpg
xJjOdrP.jpg
RmIpXt3.jpg
0yKc3aN.jpg

G

10 weeks 12/12

10 weeks 12/12

She had some bananas that knocked up a few calyxes,so I am letting them to cook some more while waiting for more amber,too...Definitely harvestable already,giving her one more week .

Az32CXq.jpg
h9CHlDW.jpg
cB6OFIO.jpg
PaFZ6JI.jpg
qvUd5eG.jpg

sativo123

For me it didn't yield much, and it got a taste of sauna, bizarre... in terms of effect, I prefer Kosher from DNA.

I went with just one seed, and threw the pheno away afterwards.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Damn bro, you sure nailed that shit down! Looks way different than your 2018 pictures, of course with the indoor tint. You made me log in to post a comment haha! Haven't logged into this site in a minute :) I've had some dank CatKush here, tasty for sure. Smoke Heavy, Aloha, TheflyinHawyn!