What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WARNING! Other MJ Forums Hacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
developed by RUSSIAN IT professionals - thanks bud, but no thanks. do you ever search? if has a spybot attached

No, it doesn't have a "Spybot" attached-- What you are referring to, is this....
WARNING! By downloading the free version of Dr.Web CureIt! you agree that, while scanning your computer, Dr.Web CureIt! will be sending the scanning statistics and your system information to Doctor Web. This information will help Doctor Web analyse in-depth the global anti-virus security situation and perfect the detecting and curing routines incorporated into Dr.Web products.

No personal information that may help reveal your identity will be transmitted by Dr.Web CureIt!! from your computer.

Nothing more than all other scanners do-- How would they keep their data base updated, if they didn't??
Paranoid much about Russian IT's?? Lol!!

serious6

lets clear something up, i was referring to the original founding members of Anonymous in my post and the subsequent arrest made by U.K. and U.S.A. law enforcements. im an activist; they were activists and now the "movement has spread". originally most were self taught teens who banded together to form ANONYMOUS, since then many others as skip has said have climbed on "the bandwagon".

paranoid about russian or middle east websites; you betcha! and so does HS.

i got kicked out to google - thanks skip and the paranoia kicked in so i went offline to see to my own security, including this "dummy" one. nice day today - eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.