What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what size micron screen do I need to get for hash making?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
My keef screen is 120 mics..hope that helps...got it from a t-shirt shop btw

How much of it did you end up grabbing like 1 sq ft? and its the screen they use is for pressing graphics onto t-shirts? but good looking out on this.

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
How much of it did you end up grabbing like 1 sq ft? and its the screen they use is for pressing graphics onto t-shirts? but good looking out on this.

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-
Its probally 18"x24"..I hav also bought it from frame shops..picture frame,not auto body ;)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks for the great info guys. Im gunna get one asap. I cant wate to make my first cry sift hash. weeee hoooo.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
For bubble? I get the best full melt from the 90 micron, and the 74 bags. Bubbles out to a pure white hash ;) HOpe this helps! SL

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Go to Dick Blick .com and you can get all kinds of screens.You can get a 110 or a 120 screen,framed for about $15,and they are sturdy frames.You can get a small frame or a biga$$ one for like $20 something.Check it out out,well worth it.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

F

Funion

Small parts . com has nylon mesh in a variety of sizes. I just mimicked the bubble bag mesh sizes the best I could.

L

LouDog420

You can pick up paint strainers from a home improvement store for like a buck a piece.

Try some gumby bubble hash ;)

Melty, TI pad worthy hash for $10...