What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

this is a place to Give a smoke report on ur homegrown sativas.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I think this will cool to hear about how good and what kinds of new age and old age sativas everyone is growen these days.
So Ill go first. I grew this summer a super dooper great sat cross I made last year.
and it turnd out great so I give it an 8 out of 10 in every category. it tast like candied apples and the smell is out of this world. :D

now ur turn to tell about ur sativas eather from seed,clone or a cross u made or one ur friend grew maybe.

eskimo

Veteran
420giveaway
grew out a hybrit called double cheese, its a cross between a katshina(cheese x trainwreck) and colobnian goldbud ...has got 3 phenos ...2 purple 1 green ... of the purpl's 1 is kinda lemony and one is suga-mango smelling mmmm...the green is like cheese and lemon also nice ...as i let the all seed (didn't want to kill the males ....) they sure don't hawe the potency the should but i took many cut's so there will be some more to report ...still curing

big twinn

Veteran
Great thread idea! This is an Unknown Sativa Dom. plant i have been growing. I found the seeds in a bag of pollinated bud. The bud was SUPER dense and absolutely covered in frost. The smell was very fruity and funky. I was told it was a blue dream cross but there is no credibility in that other than hear-say. So far i call it my "unknown" or "DayGlo"

The 1st two plants i grew from these seeds gave me 1 female and 1 male. Both were phenotypically VERY similar, and both had purple in there genetics.

In early flower/veg. she smells like burnt rubber/your grandma's attic suitcase. Never had a chance to finish her...hoping to this round!

Here are two pictures of the 1st clone i took of my female. Unfortunately i lost everything in that grow due to security concerns, but she cloned GREAT!

Some of the Male:

Both the male and female grew SUPER dense with lateral growth. This male looks to be a great SOG plant, while the clone female seems to really be bushing out nice.

A good picture of the purple stems during flower.

Wish i never culled him!

Some more of my cloned female, as well as shots of early flower (never finished her)

After attempting to germ my last few seeds, i managed to get one of them to pop. Hopefully it is a female, but if it is a male, i may keep him also if he is anything like my previous. So far, phenotypically it looks identical to the ones i grew previous round this early in veg, which makes me believe the cross is a bit more stable than a "pollen chuck"

If any of you have any input on origins based of these pictures that would be cool!