What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

Rellikbuzz

Rezdog said:
Well,this month's been a real motherfucker....
First,an Uncle dies....then,the suicide....and today,afom's newborn died,of birth defects.

I've really had e-fucking-NOUGH negativity,so whatever I can do to reverse it, I WILL.

Damn Rez, sorry to hear of all those horrible tragedies. Good to see you putting your best positive spin on things. Here's wishing the best to you and yours.

Happy New Year, Rezdog!!

3legdog

I am sorry Rez for even sharing my recent experience as it's not even in the same league as you losses buddy :badday:

I have a few real good friends & luckily a nice place to stay until i find a house. I have the V3 clones... several rooted & actually 2 at my buddies that are 2ft & ready to be flowered. I also picked up my Princess Diesel & WWBX#2 over the holidays so even a few new projects to enjoy. All will be well as soon as i get tf out of this house ...i dont feel safe here anymore :frown:

Many thanks for all the kind gestures & Rez real people are hard to find in this world ..& buddy your damn sure some real peoples. Very sorry for all your losses this holiday :badday:

AbbieDoobie

Man, 3leg, I'm so sorry about your losses. Had to sleep in the cold under a comforter? Damn, that's harsh. One of my fears is someone busting into my shed, which would be fairly easy using a crowbar if someone really wanted in. Hope everything works out for the best.

G

Rellikbuzz said:
Such a bummer to hear of the bad news, 3leg. I hate to hear of your loss but let me be the first to remind you that, even though you lost your buddage, you still have all your gear, you have all your beans, you have all your bubble, you have your other harvest coming soon, you have your health, you aren't busted because someone squealed and you WILL grow again soon. Believe me, my brotha, it could be much, much worse!

Having said all that, I know that losing that much SD really does suck. I know your were just getting into smoking your take and you must really feel cheated by these theiving bastards. But don't let them get the best of you! After your move, you can really get things rolling again quickly and I'm betting that you'll have some more SD in that garden very quickly. Whether it be by getting more beans or through some fine IC'er gifting you with a clone. It never ceases to amaze me how our fine family here comes to one's rescue when tragedy strikes. I'm betting that you've already got PM's from some of ICMag's finest, ready to help you out when the time comes.

Keep your chin up, 3leg! Your ICMag family is here for you, bro! As our lovable BOG would say. . . .

Nam Myoho Rhenge Kyo, my brotha!!

YOu can bet my boy 3legdog is getting PM's to help. Mine was just sent

Tropical Treats

Sorry to hear about your loss 3leg. I hate stealers. I had my two favorite roosters stolen, and it really hurts. Took me a long time to get over it. I also had one of my dogs stolen too. I know its not the same situation as having plants and stash stolen. But it is similiar in that these are things that we love, and having someone step on the things we love really does suck. Happy NEW YEAR to all the IC members here.
Without sadness, there will be no happyness.

Peace,

TT

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks everyone & your positive vibe sure makes me feel a lil better. The pm's have been wonderful & i do so very much appreciate all the kind gestures. Thankfully i have a 2nd set of everything at another spot & will be moving there soon. I might not have comp. access for a few weeks but hope i can set this 1 up there...we'll see.

Id like to not keep the vibe of this thread negative so today when i get to mybuddy's i'll snap a few new shots of the SD 2ftr's that are just startn to flower.
these 2 were ripped right out of the ground along with several other newly flowering strains :frown:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3legdog so sorry to hear of your problems. Good on you for suckin it up and moving on. Im sure you will be rewarded ten fold for your loss.
nam myoho renge kyo

AbbieDoobie

3legdog said:
these 2 were ripped right out of the ground along with several other newly flowering strains :frown:
That's totally stupid. Why would someone do that? It just doesn't make any sense. Lookin' forward to seeing pics of your 'safe' plants. This too shall pass, bro. Best of luck to you.

S

strain_searcher

3ld I just read your post and I cant believe this shit. I shut my grow down due to security issues . I hope those fuckers crash into a wall and Im sorry that you had to deal with that shit on christmas of all times. Anyway glad you have your equipment and look forward to many more of your wonderful grows.

G

AbbieDoobie said:
That's totally stupid. Why would someone do that? It just doesn't make any sense.
:fsu:
I'd bet on kids,14-17.
Rippers would have taken the whole plants,kids are destructive in that way.

I'm sorry for your loss,bro.

. . . .

Sorry to hear that 3LD, had simliar experience with some of Wallys C99 seeds, kids vandalised everything. Like Rez said, it was def kids in my case as they didnt take anything, just smashed and destroyed everything. Hope you get back on track soon

G

sorry for your loss 3legdog :badday:
try to keep positive thoughts even if it is not easy ....
this thing happened to a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago: just came back from shopping, doors crashed, computers , money stolen .... :cuss:
hope that this new year will become better for you :wave:

take care :smile:

positive vibrations

G

15pits-1.jpg

70s_PotHead

Like Rezdog said, they might get in but they won't get out :pointlaug

Go ahead Break in, MAKE HIS DAY !!!

3071HARV-2-med.jpg

70s :joint:

G

Rez, that is the sickest add. Those bitches are tight! i just got a pit myself with that main reason in mind. Not many can survive a pit bull attack, let alone 3! Rock on. My Sour Ds are poppin'...Keep up the awesome job and thanks for being so kind in people's time of grief...you're right, I bet they were 15 year old goofs. They'll end up in juvy then in jail one day...

Last edited:

3legdog

This has really been a blessing having such kind friends here helping to keep my spirits high. I checked my other spot today & all is well. So no genitics lost & they didn't get my bean collection or take my bubble :smile:

Being new here im a bit overwhelmed by all the kind gestures & you can bet your ass id do the same for any of you....again thankfully it was some fkn idiots that didn't even take the looked through strain/bean collection....that & all the equpt. are ok & will be moved tomorrow. So all is not lost. I also have acrop coming down soon at the place i'll be stayn' for a while & have a few pics today of the 2 very newly flowering SD clones at that local.

hash that wasn't taknen...SD & Burmese

SD melty....sticky head thumpn bubble :bat:

Last edited:
G

hello 3leg :joint:
let me just say i'm truly sorry to here this my friend, it always hits home when a fellow grower/friend gets hit in this way.....it always amazes me how mean and destructive one human can be to another and/or there property/belonging's.........like i told you before the karma will cautch them in the end, one morning you will wake up and just fill exstremly good for some reason when that morning comes just remember it's karma paying them back for you.......and man that will be one very very sweeeet day indeed bro......by the way thats some beautiful hash you have there, it just shows how foolish/young those hoolums where........a true adult smoker would have taken the hash you can bet your ass on that......
take it easy bro :wave:

3legdog

Thanks again everyone & especially those who have been there regularly for the past few days. Seems to help take my mind off it. Anyways i went for a lil bubble session today & samplaed the ECSDv3 73u melty & the Burmese 73u melty. They look much different...the V3 much darker & sticky as hell.

Anyway they both smoked well & are some of the best hash i've ever had. Close call which is better i think they need a much better cure/dry for that determination.
1st 3 are SD

now 4 of the Burmese melty...pics today :yummy:

Last edited: