What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter's bu

iTarzan

It must pain Fox to run this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

"Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions"

LOL! Did you even read it. His phones don't have and never did have direct proof Joe was involved. He said he met Joe. He said Joe was involved. His phones have proof he was doing deals with Hunter and Jim Biden in China. They back up Hunter's laptop email trail.

Hunter's laptop is a treasure trove of proof Joe was involved. Biden is dirty and corrupt to the core. His pedestal has been toppled over.

As bad as that is the censorship from the democrats, social media and the news outlets is the worst. This should scare the hell out of all you artsy, left leaning free speech, free thought wanna be hippies but your not. You only want free speech and no censorship if you agree with what people are saying or writing.

Anybody that agrees or supports this censorship disgusts me. You are communist boot lickers. There should never be any censorship on social media platforms that get Section 230 protection. News outlets should not censor stories.

lastly...

Hunter Biden's laptop is not fucking Russian disinformation smear campaign. How fucking dumb can CNN, MSNBC and ABC be. Hunter signed the paper. It is Hunter's laptop. The FBI and DNI said it is not Russian disinformation. It doesn't not originate in Russia.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!!! STFU about Russia already.

The shit hit the fan for the DNC. It was already over and Trump was winning easily in the electoral college. Now he will win the popular vote. Tune in Nov 3 because Trump will be declared winner by midnight.

Amynamous

LOL! Did you even read it. His phones don't have and never did have direct proof Joe was involved. He said he met Joe. He said Joe was involved. His phones have proof he was doing deals with Hunter and Jim Biden in China. They back up Hunter's laptop email trail.

Hunter's laptop is a treasure trove of proof Joe was involved. Biden is dirty and corrupt to the core. His pedestal has been toppled over.

As bad as that is the censorship from the democrats, social media and the news outlets is the worst. This should scare the hell out of all you artsy, left leaning free speech, free thought wanna be hippies but your not. You only want free speech and no censorship if you agree with what people are saying or writing.

Anybody that agrees or supports this censorship disgusts me. You are communist boot lickers. There should never be any censorship on social media platforms that get Section 230 protection. News outlets should not censor stories.

lastly...

Hunter Biden's laptop is not fucking Russian disinformation smear campaign. How fucking dumb can CNN, MSNBC and ABC be. Hunter signed the paper. It is Hunter's laptop. The FBI and DNI said it is not Russian disinformation. It doesn't not originate in Russia.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!!! STFU about Russia already.

The shit hit the fan for the DNC. It was already over and Trump was winning easily in the electoral college. Now he will win the popular vote. Tune in Nov 3 because Trump will be declared winner by midnight.

Huh?
You seem upset. You might want to try a nice calming, relaxing indica. Hindu Kush helps me when my anxiety levels get too high.
Anyhoo, please explain how any of what is in these purported emails is somehow illegal?
What crimes were committed by Joe, or Hunter?
Where i am sitting, the cash grabbing by the trump/kushner kids is much worse than anything any of the Biden kids have done.
The old adage of judging the splinter in someone else’s eye versus spot checking the redwood forest in your own eye applies perfectly to team trump.
Final thought: accusing Joe of anything at this juncture is pointless. The choice is simple:
A) Four more years of the same chaotic, corrupt, incompetent shit show
B) A return to normalcy.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Final thought: accusing Joe of anything at this juncture is pointless. The choice is simple:
A) Four more years of the same chaotic, corrupt, incompetent shit show
B) A return to normalcy.

I chose B!

This is 100% accurate and I agree fully..that these so called woke fuckers don't see this is beyond me... they are lapping up corporate media propaganda like its gospel

Mr. J

This is 100% accurate and I agree fully..that these so called woke fuckers don't see this is beyond me... they are lapping up corporate media propaganda like its gospel

They all know it's true they just don't give a shit. Why? I think it's because they're just really dumb.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harris is a moron that sucked off a married mayor in california to get ahead in politics. She's such a braindead dingbat she was just caught on a video the other day claiming "220 million people have died from corona in the US"
Rather have her than the Mango Mussolini, but she is far from my favorite.