What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My fellow Hoosiers - Vote for Donald Rainwater

X

xavier7995

Its just for funsies man, different strokes for different folks. Its like if they outlawed e-bikes...but you can have one if you are willing to pay a prohibitively high fee...that doesn't apply to other types of bikes. It messes with what some want to do for fun.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't have a concealed handgun without a license but you can have shotguns and rifles with no limits on magazine size. We are getting very close to passing concealed carry for handguns.

If I was to protect myself at home I would most likely go for my shotgun, I would prefer a concealed handgun on the streets, and if I want to enjoy practicing on fake targets in my backyard, or perhaps a broke down vehicle ready to get scrapped I would like to use a fully automatic rifle.

dude,just make friends with someone who already has one!

i got to destroy a washing machine someone had dumped in the desert with an ak47 once,and it was a hell of a lot of fun...but someone else was paying for the ammo...i can only imagine that would be strip club level expensive these days!

'Boogieman'

dude,just make friends with someone who already has one!

i got to destroy a washing machine someone had dumped in the desert with an ak47 once,and it was a hell of a lot of fun...but someone else was paying for the ammo...i can only imagine that would be strip club level expensive these days!

I shot a fridge with a 10 gauge and watched it flip back about 10 feet once. I would definitely prefer to own my own but I understand your concerns.

Outside of guns, Indiana is very desperate for cannabis reform which Rainwater supports. I have been growing guerilla since I was a teenager and would love to be able to grow a few plants in my backyard.