What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Who the fuck cares what John Lydon thinks?

John Lydon's thoughts have always been original, very spot on and timely.

The Dead Milkmen are just kids that never grew up. And if you are interested in them, I bet you are a kid who never grew up, as well.

Trump is for grown ups
Biden is for kids

audiohi

Veteran
Punk rock is dead.

I don't care what any of them think.

That's probably why Johnny Rotten is featured in a shit british rag wearing a trump hat.

Grow up? How old is that guy? Jesus.

I think he just has a thing for people with alzheimer's.

'Boogieman'

Dick Durbin is an idiot, Indiana is a very pro gun state and she believes the constitution intended for everyone to bear arms. She believes automatic weapons should be legal to obtain. She believes the constitution as written and Mr. Durbin can't wrap his head around that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump sure is having fun riding around in Air Force One. Anything but work.
With the reelection fund plundered, it's all he can do.

h.h.

Veteran

He’s spreading antibodies. Not sure why he needs a plane though.

Hempy McNoodle

My favorite inside source has always said that when things heat up, POTUS will be insulated on Airforce 1. A huge bombshell is about to be declassified. Actually, a few bombshells.. The threats against POTUS's life have never been higher.

X

xavier7995

I used to be pretty into hardcore/punk rock...for whatever reason, it's pretty much been all rap for the past 10 years or so though. Just were not many punk bands coming out that I liked but a crapload of rappers so I swapped my scene.

Good bit from 538 talking with pollsters to see how they are adjusting for 2020. Big takeaway is many are weighting by education, some going further to factor in race and education. Also moving away from random number dialers to try and get a better representation of voters in any given area.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...-2016-and-what-still-worries-them-about-2020/

Cannavore

Veteran
punk evolved throughout the years. lots of great genres from the 90s to today stem from the original punk wave. today's hardcore is probably some of the hardest shit i've ever listened to as it's more of a fusion with death metal, black metal, and other extreme metal genres (check out a band named "Nails" for example lol their name pretty much says it all though). there's still great bands out there doing their stuff, but it's mostly underground and you have to actively seek it out.

'Boogieman'

I used to be pretty into hardcore/punk rock...for whatever reason, it's pretty much been all rap for the past 10 years or so though. Just were not many punk bands coming out that I liked but a crapload of rappers so I swapped my scene.

Good bit from 538 talking with pollsters to see how they are adjusting for 2020. Big takeaway is many are weighting by education, some going further to factor in race and education. Also moving away from random number dialers to try and get a better representation of voters in any given area.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...-2016-and-what-still-worries-them-about-2020/

My current favorite rap, I like underground rappers more than the popular rappers. I can't stand the soft shit the kids listen to now.

https://youtu.be/whLTa9dyZTg

Cannavore

Veteran
freddie gibbs, black thought, benny the butcher, conway the machine, roc marciano are probably my top 5 right now. i'll listen to anything produced by the alchemist though.

X

xavier7995

freddie gibbs, black thought, benny the butcher, conway the machine, roc marciano are probably my top 5 right now. i'll listen to anything produced by the alchemist though.

Poor boogie, I randomly ask him if he knows freddie gibbs and then promptly forget and ask again in a few months.

'Boogieman'

Poor boogie, I randomly ask him if he knows freddie gibbs and then promptly forget and ask again in a few months.

I went to school with someone in his family but I never met him he is a bit older than me. His cousin was very popular but I was not in the right circles to know her very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts