What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: you aint seen shit yet....wait till he ties the results up in litigation past dec 14 .......
He could bypass the entire electoral process theoretically....if results can not be certified they could leave it up to the supreme court....ie bush vs gore 2000....
6-3 majority conservatives would have no choice
But to make a ruling....hmmm time to bone up on constitutional precedents....def need to smoke first

imiubu

Are you able to articulate the difference? I believe both include registered voters with requirements of identity verification. Do you know otherwise?

The fact that some folks cannot discern the difference should be a concern for all Americans.

I might be swayed to articulate what I think are the distinct differences but I'll not waste my energy to do so here just so some wannabe knowitall can come in and call me stupid or some other devaluing term.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
if results can not be certified they could leave it up to the supreme court....ie bush vs gore 2000....

(the little things matter, especially with litigation)

and this election is nothing like that

trump is simply acting like an asshat

I extend the open challenge to you, too: PROVE *ANYTHING*

The single reason we have no unified rules governing elections is because of the Republican insistence on letting “the laboratories of democracy” - the STATES - go about it any damn’ way they choose...so now Cryin’ Chump thinks it’s not fair that the states make their own rules governing electoral process, so TAKE ‘EM TO COURT!!!

This is the *SAME* Chump who has been ignoring court orders his entire time in office - and the same one who sues *every* time he doesn’t get his way...in business and in politics. It’s *sickening* - and it makes a mockery of due process in all its forms. “Law and order”, my ass....

I understand your finger pointing. Both sides are lawyered up. I'm not going to do your research for you. It is in all media. But thank you for proving my point with ad hom attacks. As I say, let's be graceful to all in these heated times. I'm not attacking why do you?

Everyone has their own sources for information. I believe the name calling is just a lessor factor and is absurd. I don't believe I have called anyone a name here while seeing y'all do that to people y'all should be cordial to. If you want to stop the division then maybe look inward. Smh. Let's stay being adults.

St. Phatty

:laughing: you aint seen shit yet....wait till he ties the results up in litigation past dec 14 .......

I think Justic Amy will wipe the smile off the Orange Moron's face.

Most of the move to mail voting this year was related to Covid19.

If Trump is going to ask the Supreme Court to rule on mail voting, he is asking them to rule on the wisdom of mail voting during a Pandemic. And they will say mail voting is the right thing to do, and that all the votes that were cast by Tuesday November 3 are of course, going to be counted.

What does he EXPECT them to say ?

so dems say it was Russia last time medaling now its the dems in dem cities
so a judge says to let the republicans in and they dont lol
what a farce in the same state the ig said trump is not going to win pa
why tape up windows if you don't have something to hide
I don't care who you are if you do not think that is odd
even still trump has not a good chance unless he can get Arizona.

not for nothing whats even more screwed up the cdc just said on election day its ok if you have corona to vote in person... what the...
the mail in voting was a scam from the get go lol total bs listen to science and doctors

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02/health/vote-in-person-with-covid-cdc-wellness/index.html
anyways
now white cops will shoot more blacks unarmed no worries joe has got this

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Attachments

• 6d919e4b756b912868a392644b9f6339.jpg
    6d919e4b756b912868a392644b9f6339.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 11

med4u

Veteran
I think Justic Amy will wipe the smile off the Orange Moron's face.

Most of the move to mail voting this year was related to Covid19.

If Trump is going to ask the Supreme Court to rule on mail voting, he is asking them to rule on the wisdom of mail voting during a Pandemic. And they will say mail voting is the right thing to do, and that all the votes that were cast by Tuesday November 3 are of course, going to be counted.

What does he EXPECT them to say ?
Su
That decision was never ruled on by supreme court
And certainly not after justice barrett was sworn in
The question of certain legalities has been brought
Before the supreme court before the election but the court decided to remain mute with a 4 to 4 decision with roberts joining the lib side stating it could be brought up after the election..now we have a 6 to 3 vote on the court ....what could happen? :thinking: ask Bush...if you dont ask...you'll never know

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
just so everyone understands:

trump is saying the ballots he intentionally caused to be delayed and blocked from being counted earlier,
shouldn’t be counted because they were delayed and not counted earlier.

but tell me more about the dems trying to steal the election.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The worst thing about it...... well not really the worst.

We will not get to see his real live temper tantrum.

it will be an extended engagement,he's still bitching about hillary 4 years later so i'm sure he'll milk every last drop of grievance out of this...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
just so everyone understands:

trump is saying the ballots he intentionally caused to be delayed and blocked from being counted earlier,
shouldn’t be counted because they were delayed and not counted earlier.

but tell me more about the dems trying to steal the election.

Next, Don't count the mail in votes until the polls close Nov 3.

Knowing the mail in votes will be blue he tried to have counting stopped and demand a result on Nov 3.

Opening the polls Tuesday morning and revealing the completed counts on mail in votes would have been crushing.

M

member 505892

I honestly think the character White Goodman from Dodgeball's personality was based on Donald Trump (or the trump family as a whole).

Incessant whining, everything's unfair, coiffed hair, ridiculous vanity, baked in entitlement, total lack of self awareness, loathesome etc. etc.

picture.php

picture.php

St. Phatty

The worst thing about it...... well not really the worst.

We will not get to see his real live temper tantrum.

well maybe he could occupy a cage at the Washington Zoo.

Then he can manage his media empire from there.

Live Trump Cam can bring us Tantrum du Jour.

Who needs Twitter - they can just embed wires in his head to tell us what he's thinking !

plus he can throw shit at people without getting sued. :pet the cat:

Absolem

Med4u

Props to ya for hanging on the site still.

Itarzan, Boogieman, and Tudo ran from this place faster then the Coward of Broward fled his post.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fact that some folks cannot discern the difference should be a concern for all Americans.

I might be swayed to articulate what I think are the distinct differences but I'll not waste my energy to do so here just so some wannabe knowitall can come in and call me stupid or some other devaluing term.

oh....so no then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts