What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

?? ?? ?? POSITIVITY thread ?? ?? ??

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
The bumble bees are attracted to the bright petals but after a quick sniff home in on the pods.
Positively.

Attachments

• Likes the pods, ignores the flowers.JPG
    Likes the pods, ignores the flowers.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Flowers do not attract, just the pods.jpg
    Flowers do not attract, just the pods.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 24

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Self pollinating. Likely that is why the flowers do not attract bees.
When the insect pests get thick all these brown dots start appearing on the pods. Opium, every time an insect breaks the outer layer of the pod it wells up with morphine and codeine in a latex.
Studies show insects being affected similar to people only more so, their tiny bodies get overdosed right away and they get lost, never to return.

65 degrees north and poppies grow to maturity outside in a single season. Unfortunately the seeds expire around twenty below.

Maybe another ten years of global warming will put us in a sweet spot for commercial growing.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Don’t worry
If there is a situation that you are worried about and you can do something about it do it.
If there is a situation that you are worried about but you have no control over it don’t worry about it because there is nothing you can do...
Don’t worry be happy...

M

member 505892

I don't have enough posts to like them Hermanthegerman, but i like them :)

thailer

you don't need a new sunrise to start over, just a new mindset.

:wave: need a little positivity in my life. :flowers2: