What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
drain the swamp derpy derp

Tax records show 200 entities funneled money to Trump properties while reaping benefits from White House: NYT

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-200-companies-groups-and-foreign-governments

The Trump Organization’s customers included foreign politicians, Florida barons, a Chinese billionaire, a Serbian prince, clean-energy advocates, petroleum industry leaders, small-government advocates and contractors. The newspaper noted that some of the president’s customers did not see their interests fully fulfilled but noted “whether they won or lost, Mr. Trump benefited financially.”

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
drain the swamp derpy derp

Tax records show 200 entities funneled money to Trump properties while reaping benefits from White House: NYT

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-200-companies-groups-and-foreign-governments

The Trump Organization’s customers included foreign politicians, Florida barons, a Chinese billionaire, a Serbian prince, clean-energy advocates, petroleum industry leaders, small-government advocates and contractors. The newspaper noted that some of the president’s customers did not see their interests fully fulfilled but noted “whether they won or lost, Mr. Trump benefited financially.”

also the corona war chest was abused to give massive profits to supporters and friends. the conflict of interests are humongous, that's what they should have impeached him for. but too many of them are doing the same thing, so they just ignore the corrupt lobbying for sweetheart deals and call Trump a racist instead.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
6ba8093de2c0a9e2865c1d2958e19d9cf51d67bb768871a386681fc723e37d14.jpg

REVEALED: Denver Shooter of Patriot Protester — Matthew Robert Dolloff — Has Long History of Leftist Activism, Media Says He Was Security Guard? — VIDEO

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ist-activism-media-says-security-guard-video/

white guy shot and killed by a leftist and you make light of it...why aren't you outraged at this behavior?

why aren't blacks (or anyone) out in the street rioting over his death? because it doesn't solicit Soros' donations? what the fuck is wrong in your life to think this is acceptable?

how ya'll going to identify your enemies when SHTF, and it's about to.

there is nothing that can stop what is coming...nothing!

6ba8093de2c0a9e2865c1d2958e19d9cf51d67bb768871a386681fc723e37d14.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
View Image

REVEALED: Denver Shooter of Patriot Protester — Matthew Robert Dolloff — Has Long History of Leftist Activism, Media Says He Was Security Guard? — VIDEO

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ist-activism-media-says-security-guard-video/

white guy shot and killed by a leftist and you make light of it...why aren't you outraged at this behavior?

why aren't blacks (or anyone) out in the street rioting over his death? because it doesn't solicit Soros' donations? what the fuck is wrong in your life to think this is acceptable?

how ya'll going to identify your enemies when SHTF, and it's about to.

there is nothing that can stop what is coming...nothing!

View Image

Self defense, bro.

Don't touch others and mace them if you don't want to deal with the repercussions.

What do you guys say? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

Let me guess... Kyle is your hero?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Trump supporters mentality are like those who go to football games and paint themselves up. Loud and obnoxious.

Hmm, is that sorta like the fire-starters and "peaceful" protesters who march thru quiet neighborhoods?

I watch the obscenities from both sides, they look kinda similar to me...just wearing different color hats..

Status
Not open for further replies.