What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sour D BX3 F2

Fronk

Outdoor one

Outdoor one

This is the happiest one, hard to keep these plants completely happy.
picture.php

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are any of yours showing stumpy tri foliate phenos? Like super short tiny fan leaves?

Fronk

Are any of yours showing stumpy tri foliate phenos? Like super short tiny fan leaves?

There’s 2 darker ones with smaller/stumpier leaves #5 #2. These ones are harder to keep happy. (They didn’t like the transplant as much).
#6 and #3 (outside) are lighter green and easier to keep happy.
Was your keeper the stumpy one?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im between my #5 and #6, both are very stable, no real nanner action. #5 has a little of the stumpy leaf thing but its sooooo sour D it is literally quintessential sour to the max. Then, the stumpy #6 is just a sour with this lime candy rubber thing that is super cool. Im so torn and cant keep both. Anyway, my stumpy pheno(#6) is deeper green and easier to clone, toward the end it goes into senescence more quickly too. By 10 weeks all top fans are yellow.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol that looks like my #6, denser, pinker haired pheno. Most recent batch is insane. Youre in for some treats.

Fronk

Here are my 4 females, slightly different flip dates.

Here are my 4 females, slightly different flip dates.

#3 (outdoors)
picture.php

#5 (had a few cal/mag deficiencies after transplant)
picture.php

#2 (Also had cal/mag deficiencies after transplant)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Fronk

#4 (male). Looks exactly like #5 (Female)
I’ve backed up all 6 plants including both males.
picture.php

Fronk

Here’s the full tent. Nearly all different flip times.
Oaxaca 79 x Panama
Killer glue
Thai chi
3 x Sour D bx3f2
Bubba Hash
Key Lime Cookies
GG4 RIL
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts