What's new

Wait we have a auto section

marmarb

I never knew we had a full auto corner here at ic. Currently growing some critical mass autos decided to late to make seeds. I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to find legit lowryder seeds either lr1 or lr2

2 who would you recommend for the best auto-smi autos currently on the market

3. Would prefer them to be usa based nothing against everyone else but seeds are just easier to get not going thru customs.

marmarb

Here are some photos of 2 critical mass autos that I'm about to harvest.

Were corner plants in 3x3x5 veg tent 400w lighting fed 6/9 formula no bloom boosters 18/6 light schedule

Attachments

• 20200116_115628.jpg
    20200116_115628.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20200116_115644.jpg
    20200116_115644.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 37

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never knew we had a full auto corner here at ic. Currently growing some critical mass autos decided to late to make seeds. I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to find legit lowryder seeds either lr1 or lr2

2 who would you recommend for the best auto-smi autos currently on the market

3. Would prefer them to be usa based nothing against everyone else but seeds are just easier to get not going thru customs.

Yes, the Auto section has been here for years, rearranged by topic via mod, Whiped Meat. Thanks!

Look at Thread Title Search or peruse AUTO area for answers.

Yes, there are USA semi auto breeders here.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to Icmag ? lol

Welcome to Icmag ? lol

1. Lowryder2 is available @doctor's choice ( ex joint doctor) seedbank, you can get some @alchimia fem or reg .
But I think this strain is overpriced nowdays . It's more "history strain" than present "hype" .
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/lowryder-2-automatic-10-seeds-product-1423.php
Can be a nice point of start to make regs...

2. A lot of companies have jewels in their catalogue . Better to go around last improved strains .

3. If you want USA based auto seedbank then give a try @ afterthought . :laughing: (just up there)

Autos are the real fast deal where weed isn't legalized .

Few months ago we had a talk with Whipedmeat to improve the auto section, resulting is this actual form .

:tiphat:

marmarb

Thanks I've been around here a good while happy to have found it. I definitely believe they have a place just harvested some critical mass auto that were just chillin in the veg tent. Yield could've been alot better but better than nothing heres a shot of some finished nugs. Thanks everyone for the information.

Attachments

• 20200119_175941.jpg
    20200119_175941.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Latest posts