What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brightside Legacy #Brightside2020

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brightsides CheeZe #Brightside2020

This thread will serve as my tribute to Brightsides the man,, the lil old dude who always posted his own weed to his hotel in Amsterdam,, so he could smoke his cheese with people he met,,, the man who introduced me to icmag,, the man the ledgend,,, B,, wherever you are come see me

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread has been made to showcase and judge all the different cheese clones in circulation, although it is mainly a tribute to my friend his clone serves as the starting point for anyone hunting cheese,, hopefully this tgrea thread will bring you some clarity on the entire thing , the mission is to validate Brightsides unique clone and tag it, but also to document the history and similarly between all the different "cheese" clones in circulation,,

I hope to re lable and reduce match pairs reducing the levels of suffix to a clearer code name system

this is Brightsides Legacy,

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are takin back the CheeZe,, the real Brightside Clone once found will be called #BrightsidesCheeZe

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we please start to list all the available cheese clones

Exodus
Jahs
Suicide
Dogons
Windows
Bids
3rd eyes
Mr cheese

Please would you guys help me make a list to start running through,,

I've started this list with the intention people will combine names,, like I think Windows and jahs are the same,, i also think the Mr cheese and exodus is the same as jahs, so them 4 can combined imo,,, but il leave it to the crew to decide what a full list should look like

G

Hows your 2020 mum doing rick do you have any more pics of her.:tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No,, big buddas cheese is a seed line bro,,, unless I could get him to send it me and yes his clone used in his lines is Brightsides,, 0that ain't a bad idea to be honest,, il message milo I spoke to him at Britain's got dank but didn't feel right asking for a clone of cheese,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il post some pictures today,,,

It's got large leafs,, I'm still sceptical about it but I think I might have made the leafs bigger with cold temps,, i did this a couple of times with Brightsides but not often,,, i need to get it onto hps and veg it,, i always did hps veg in the past,, nowadays I do a special spectrum thing where blue is high priority and full spectrum is another larger factor including full spectrum nutrition,, but back in the day it was hps veg on high heat,, i need to see it under hps in veg desperately and stop feeding it with full spectrum nutrition,, i even hit it with a load of bioactive peptide, aminos, kelp and a bunch of other bio stims the other day,,, il also need to keep it free from neematodes and let the thrip have it like I did back in the day

Silversurfer64

Been looking for the Brightside cut for a while.Gone through so many so called “real deal cuts” to no avail...the power on her is unmistakable.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got high hopes for the next grow I'm about to do,, im hoping to show some nice cheese once again

mack 10

Veteran
Me too, I've been getting cravings for some killer Cheese or blue cheese.
Love those flavours and that hit.
Been looking around me and I can't find any so if anyone knowS?
;+)Hit me up

Hobocop

Its been quite a while since I had any cheese, also havent been in the growing game long, but very glad to hear the old cuts are going strong.....Gives me hope I will get my hands on one of them one day!

Latest posts

Latest posts