What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

ntropy

Wow, 3 posts in a row where the people all agree. Don't believe I have ever seen that here. LOL

Where is the moron who will shout out that it's all Trump's fault? LOL I remember the day when everything was Bush's fault.

Americans have learned to hate their President.

Americans have learned to hate their bosses.

Americans love the TV news.

All we need is a vomitorium on every corner (instead of a drug store).

Empires rise and fall.

I often wonder what it would be like today in America if we had lost the WWars instead of winning them.

If we had lost to Japan, right now we would have the largest and most efficient manufacturing operations in the world.

If we had lost to Germany, we would have the strongest currency on the planet.

We WON both world wars and now we are perishing.

Gotta wonder what happened. LMAO
This

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gry..... come close... i don't want anyone to hear what i'm about to tell u...shhhhh..

FUCKING TRUMP IS GONE......
nope. i WISH he was gone, but he is still hanging around like the herpes virus, saying ignorant shit daily. is everything his fault? nope. has he continually fanned the flames of most of what is wrong with our society? damn straight. pretending he has left the stage is fucking stupid beyond belief... read your newspaper or watch any news channel...or Fox, if you prefer. idiots...

Reactions: Gry

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
the only reason he gets any press, is to distract the people how fucked up the world is... from Afghanistan, to the mexican border, to the Ukraine , to the local gas station and food market.... we are FUK'D...

but somewhere someone is making $$$$$..... and lots of em

Gry

Veteran
Lol. You still believe trump colluded with Russia
You may have been able to dismiss the subservient behavior he
showed the entire world, when in the presence of Putin, .
I was not able to dismiss that, I have never seen it before
nor since.
That you dismissed it as lightly as you do, is informative.

Volcanna

Veteran
I don’t know exactly what you are talking about. But being intimidated by a Ruthless dictator isn’t proof of collusion.

Gry

Veteran
the only reason he gets any press, is to distract the people how fucked up the world is... from Afghanistan, to the mexican border, to the Ukraine , to the local gas station and food market.... we are FUK'D...

but somewhere someone is making $$$$$..... and lots of e
Congratulations, on having sent the ball soaring out of the park.
These are the good old days.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
I don’t know exactly what you are talking about. But being intimidated by a Ruthless dictator isn’t proof of collusion.
You were at least honest with me as far as saying you don't know.
You may wish to give a bit of thought as to exactly why an American President might be intimidatedby a former KGB man.
I can assure you there were any number of well informed people here who knew exactly how compromised he was on a financial basis.
They also knew he accepted financing - as his son claimed proudly, from russian sources.
I was disgusted by what I saw.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You were at least honest with me as far as saying you don't know.
You may wish to give a bit of thought as to exactly why an American President might be intimidatedby a former KGB man.
I can assure you there were any number of well informed people here who knew exactly how compromised he was on a financial basis.
They also knew he accepted financing - as his son claimed proudly, from russian sources.
I was disgusted by what I saw.
but...but...but, what about Hillary's e-mails? and Hunter's laptop? and Joe's hair sniffing? why does everyone pick on the greatest president we've ever had? is it because he makes it so easy?:bigeye: don't believe me? ask that corrupt ass delusional POS yourself... HE'LL gladly tell you how wonderful he is...:tongue:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but...but...but, what about Hillary's e-mails? and Hunter's laptop? and Joe's hair sniffing? why does everyone pick on the greatest president we've ever had? is it because he makes it so easy?:bigeye: don't believe me? ask that corrupt ass delusional POS yourself... HE'LL gladly tell you how wonderful he is...:tongue:
but don't forget to complain about china while proudly wearing your made in china MAGA gear!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Speaker of the House over in Ukraine, acting like she cares about their borders. She is covering up her son's and her misdeeds. Not to mention her grift for all the 'aid' she is approving.

Notice she couldn't care less about invaders coming across America's border?

Gry

Veteran
So there is no evidence. Gotcha.
Would you care to share with the world exactly how you reached that conclusion , in as much as there
have been books written on the subject .
The author Davis Cay Johnson has written several of them,
Donald delighted in the attention they generated for him, that he went so far as to send the author a copy of his taxes
to further fan the flames.
Then there are the current investigations going, which may or may not produce enough that any one may
decide too act upon.
Which changes not at all his life long practice of screwing those who he has done business with,
the man has a such a reputation for non payment that US banks have long refused to even do business
with him.
That you would attempt childish word play to to portend that all is well, is instructive in itself.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Would you care to share with the world exactly how you reached that conclusion , in as much as there
Donald delighted in the attention they generated for him, that he went so far as to send the author a copy of his taxes
Then there are the current investigations going, which may or may not produce enough that any one may
decide too act upon.
Which changes not at all his life long practice of screwing those who he has done business with,
the man has a such a reputation for non payment that US banks have long refused to even do business
with him.
That you would attempt childish word play to to portend that all is well, is instructive in itself.

he has been a DICK for all his years, everyone knows it.... but he ain't the pres, biden is.... will the current investigation do him in... i dunno, but he's out to pasture... let him graze, his time is over....

Volcanna

Veteran
decide too act upon.
with him.
Yeah they tried their very hardest to get him on something... closest they got was a recanted statement assuming quid pro quo. If there was any evidence it would be very well known. But as more evidence is uncovered by durham the more innocent he gets and more guilty Hillary looks.