What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

experienced

I saw that once, but I think it involved about 800+ micrograms of some pretty clean paper.
Well. I have to say as a Scots Irish English import to a country far away from most of you here that I have NEVER seen or heard of a Eucalyptus tree called ... what was it called? the post has disappeared for me at present ... magic tree? rainbow tree?

So I say BOLLOCKS to the article! There are some colourful trees here called Angopheras which bark looks pretty, depending on the season ... and there is a variety of these in Hawaii which craps on the australian variety for colour. (I don't mean literally. Well, that would be impossible wouldn't it? The idea of a tree crapping I mean.

I also wanted to say that I made some cookies from a low thc variety ... gave them to someone who was having trouble sleeping and they slept for nine hours. I owe them because I told them to eat a quarter of a cookie and they were dope hung over next day. So now they eat a quarter of a quarter. Thus I need to apologise for over-dosing them.

Mind you I bet their husband was happy with the dope hangover. No bitching that day for sure.

Bye for now Moose, Hippie, Gry ... All ...

experienced

FprhyBAXoAAMnfl
Is that a picture of heaven?

moose eater

Is that a picture of heaven?
Absolutely.

And for $9.99 USD (before midnight tonight) you can spend 30 long minutes under that painting, damaging your cervical spine, craning backward so far, that you require a neurosurgeon to set you straight again.

Operators are standing by..

Re. the trees, you clearly didn't eat enough acid.

I saw colors like that many times. Trouble was (not to mention disappointment) they were often gone the next day...

Last edited:

moose eater

'New' molecule reverses Alzheimer's in mice!! A horrific disease in its later stages, potentially seeing more light in the proverbial tunnel. How cool is that??!!

moose eater

I upset the owner of another well-known cannabis site by telling him that his forum had turned into a free seed bazaar . . . :rolleyes:
Did he explain why that upset him/her? Some might see that as a compliment..

Maybe they weren't as literate as some, and they thought you'd said 'bizarre' instead of 'bazaar'?

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Believe it or not, he seemed to take exception to the 'free' part. ;)

In other very shocking news, Guy Savoy is losing a star! Yes, it is true. His restaurant in Paris is dropping to a mere 2 Michelin Stars for the first time since 2002. The old rule of thumb used to be they seemed to charge 100€ per person per star so I guess he'll have to lower his prices . . . c'est dommage. I never ate there and now I wouldn't bother since the food has obviously gone downhill so precipitously.

experienced

Did he explain why that upset him/her? Some might see that as a compliment..

Maybe they weren't as literate as some, and they thought you'd said 'bizarre' instead of 'bazaar'?
I had a question to ask you Moose ... but just at this moment it escapes me.

I 'm talking with you per my internal dialogue, or self-talk ... you will understand what I mean I think.

And I posed my self and an alter ego of mine called Theoretical Moose a question ... then wondered what would he say to the irony I had imagined? Would he agree it was truly ironic and thus the conversation could take a new turn? Or would he shy away from it lest it touch a sore spot?

Perhaps I will remember but for now the irony still escapes me ....

Damn this cannabis!

moose eater

I've been doing a tour of poorly stored, unmaintained, dried, unsealed cannabis flower here, in between various ages or vintages of scissor hash and seived, pressed hash. Mostly stuff that was left out in various quantity for making extract a long while ago, and was never turned into its intended product; partly because I ceased ingesting medical extract..

I know. It's a shitty life and related duties, but someone has to do it.

The other day I found a small amount of Goji OG #8 (mine) in the bottom of a gallon zip, that I'd laid out in one of the now-spare bedrooms, intending to make extract about 6-8 months ago (best guess).

Upon breaking it up, it had changed mildly to moderately re. terpene expression, but rolled nicely without too much 'crrumblies' plugging up a joint or ending up too tight as a result. 2 nice size joints from a medium-small tight bud.

Wow! It had not declined much in taste, the buzz was/is stellar, no harshness, nice flavor, smooth smoke, and adequate terpenes; after about a half-year or more in the open air, in little more than a gallon zip for protection..

I asked my wife about her experience of it a couple times. Once or twice she replied with what sounded like a very positive, elated even, 'war whoop'. And one of the last times I inquired, aside from indicating that it was someplace between a 9 and a 10 on 10 scale for potency, and a very "happy, uplifting buzz", she stated that it "Paired well with chocolate."

I'd have to concur. Not to mention pairing well with Thai red curry coconut milk stir-fried seafood and veggies over short-grain brown rice.

Edit: Seems it also pairs quite well with a very RIPE, creamy, buttery, pungent brie on quinoa and flax seed CrunchMaster crackers. Really well. And it goes nicely with straight-up, high-end blanco Casamigos tequila.

Last edited:

moose eater

I had a question to ask you Moose ... but just at this moment it escapes me.

I 'm talking with you per my internal dialogue, or self-talk ... you will understand what I mean I think.

And I posed my self and an alter ego of mine called Theoretical Moose a question ... then wondered what would he say to the irony I had imagined? Would he agree it was truly ironic and thus the conversation could take a new turn? Or would he shy away from it lest it touch a sore spot?

Perhaps I will remember but for now the irony still escapes me ....

Damn this cannabis!
If you figure out what it was, let me know. Now -I'm- curious about myself and how I'd respond.

Almost like a Vinnie Barbarino moment of,"Hey!! Hey!!! I know this answer!!!" without really knowing what the question is.

Weird... Perplexing, even. Yet a bit goofy..

I think at this point there's little else to do but traditionally smoked salty king salmon. I'll be around if the question ever returns. Our alter-egos should all get together one day. I'll being the tequila and the Gogi OG.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Plumbing problem #1: Fixed.

Plumbing problem #2: Fixed. Probably.

Plumbing problem #3: Fuck Moen.

#3 is some elaborate 3 pc vanity faucet that will be removed, ritually cursed and thrown in the garbage. I would melt it down into a lump and bury it surrounded with pig bones if I had the means. It is a serious POS that has replaceable cartridges. I have a bin full of rubber washers of all shapes and sizes that will fit almost any tap or shutoff that I have worked on but I don’t have any cartridges. Not one. That is because the bastards are $25 apiece. And of course, you need a special $9 tool to get the cartridges out of the valve. Out it comes. Mr Moen . . . fuck you. I refuse to get sucked into a parts routine with a fucking faucet.

Btw . . . #1 is the extremely convenient water feed inside my tent . . . the cool ¼ turn shutoff I had decided to develop a drip. It didn’t have an accessible washer either so it got replaced with a cooler ¼ turn ball joint shutoff. And it is a Sharkbite solderless thing so I can change it out easily if it ever leaks again. Somehow I don’t feel the same rage with this repair.

moose eater

Plumbing problem #1: Fixed.

Plumbing problem #2: Fixed. Probably.

Plumbing problem #3: Fuck Moen.

#3 is some elaborate 3 pc vanity faucet that will be removed, ritually cursed and thrown in the garbage. I would melt it down into a lump and bury it surrounded with pig bones if I had the means. It is a serious POS that has replaceable cartridges. I have a bin full of rubber washers of all shapes and sizes that will fit almost any tap or shutoff that I have worked on but I don’t have any cartridges. Not one. That is because the bastards are $25 apiece. And of course, you need a special $9 tool to get the cartridges out of the valve. Out it comes. Mr Moen . . . fuck you. I refuse to get sucked into a parts routine with a fucking faucet.

Btw . . . #1 is the extremely convenient water feed inside my tent . . . the cool ¼ turn shutoff I had decided to develop a drip. It didn’t have an accessible washer either so it got replaced with a cooler ¼ turn ball joint shutoff. And it is a Sharkbite solderless thing so I can change it out easily if it ever leaks again. Somehow I don’t feel the same rage with this repair.
Wow!

I don't know about your conections to Moen, or if it's the same folks we have here in the US (I would think it is), but they've sent replacement parts expeditiously for free, regardless of the age of the fixtures, as well as video links for self-installs, and even sent the parts 3 different times once when someone in shipping couldn't follow basic directions.

I admittedly resent their more common lines going to polymer valves and such these days.

We've begun to loathe plastic 'anything', and if you want their better (once more common) brass fittings, internals or otherwise, it's a price jump these days.

What happened to your stuff?

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The water flow is slowing to a trickle on both feeds so I assume a calcium buildup in the innards of the plastic valves. The parts are readily available at home despot and amazon so I doubt that M will send them gratis. It has some pressure balancing interconnection between the feeds under the deck and the contractor who installed it never could get the drain thingie to work . . . so it never has. And their support site encourages me to download an app - which will magically solve the problem no doubt.

moose eater

The water flow is slowing to a trickle on both feeds so I assume a calcium buildup in the innards of the plastic valves. The parts are readily available at home despot and amazon so I doubt that M will send them gratis. It has some pressure balancing interconnection between the feeds under the deck and the contractor who installed it never could get the drain thingie to work . . . so it never has. And their support site encourages me to download an app - which will magically solve the problem no doubt.
They've never quesitoned availability of parts locally. They just sent the parts for free, no shipping charges either, based on their limited lifetime warranty.

The primary reason(s) I've stuck with them to date, despite their more common lines going to polymer valves, etc.

Last edited:

moose eater

Please don't post a video of guys in planes shooting this elephant.
What about GIs in a Humvee with a .50 on a pintle? With 15 pre-lit grills with Kingsford Professional Briquettes glowing in anticipation?

Never mind. Just had a bit of 93% lean ground beef to try out the small stash of about 6 lbs. my wife brought home from a sale in town, for the upcoming Tex-Mex chili (heavy on beef) with dark, rich mole' sauce for the chili sauce, made from New Mexico roasted fresh and frozen, as well as dried chillis.

I suspect mature elephant is too tough, anyway. :)

Beef? They're doscile enough that we can vent our inner sociopaths by killing them.

moose eater

OK, that settles it. Following a tequila and pomegranate juice beverage, with the Sun going down very soon (on its way already), and having successfully replaced the CDI on the oldest snowmobile (in mid-twenty degree above zero weather, I might add) , I think that drinking and driving (a snowmobile) along the trails that parallel the river sounds like a fucking -splendid- idea. Maybe after a reuben sandwich, or maybe do the reuben afterward.

I'm so confused... or perhaps, mildly perplexed..

Time for wool pants and a good down vest, then.... off to experience the trails.

"To take a doobie, or not to take a doobie; that is the question.." (apologies to Shakespeare... and maybe a neighbor or 2 as well.. Nah.. fuck 'em.)