What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

martani

58 days 12/12

GLIMEZ#16 (GG#4 x limez)
1.jpg
2.jpg

FORBIDDENT FRUIT
ff1.jpg

ff2.jpg

PURPLE PUNCH

pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Could you describe the smell of the Purple Punch? I know nothing about those type of clone only as I'm in Europe but I have a cross from In House Genetics, the Back Cherry Punch, it's Black Cherry Pie x Purple Punch, I've already grown a cross of the Black Cherry Pie mixed with Gorilla Glue, the Cherry Gorilla and I had some very nice buds. I hope the cross with the Purple punch will be as good but a bit of info on this plant is welcome.

martani

Could you describe the smell of the Purple Punch? I know nothing about those type of clone only as I'm in Europe but I have a cross from In House Genetics, the Back Cherry Punch, it's Black Cherry Pie x Purple Punch, I've already grown a cross of the Black Cherry Pie mixed with Gorilla Glue, the Cherry Gorilla and I had some very nice buds. I hope the cross with the Purple punch will be as good but a bit of info on this plant is welcome.
hello!!:rasta:
purple punch has a very sweet smell, almost like strawberry grapes.
compact buds and very fast clone.
I'm in Italy, the clone comes from BCN.
sorry for my bad English

Latest posts

Latest posts