Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Paradise Seeds?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Paradise Seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2008, 05:34 PM #21
Gottagrow

Gottagrow is on a distinguished road
I ordered White berry from our friend Gypsy plus some of his gens I'll let you know how those turn out.

Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 PM #22
Foxy Trees

Hey Crom

I had their Sativa Spirit, finished 2 months ago, and the Sweet Purple, outdoors some years ago..

Sativa Spirit: grown indoors in organic soil, germ rate 10/10

- very easy to grow, not that sensitive when we talk about nutes, very vital and healthy plants in general with a decent yield, smell during flowering is not that bad, harvested between 66 and 75 days after the first flowers occured..

The finished product has a nice fruity/exotic taste, sometimes with hints of berries, that becomes more present after a decent time of curing.

The high is surprisingly clear and uplifting, and cuts through everything smoked before.

Sweet Purple: grown outdoors , soil, northern to central europe

- nice bushy plants which seemed to like topping, huge yields compared to the other varieties grown at that time, some mold was present in last stadium of flowering due to rainy weather, harvested late sept./ begin of oct.

The cured buds have been one of the tastiest smoke i've came across in a long while. Taste was very complex and not easy to describe, some type of soft fruity taste, very creamy in my opinion, thick smoke and a long lasting taste in the mouth. Strong but balanced high.

I hope this might help a bit.

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

Old 08-12-2008, 10:09 PM #23
Crom

Crom is on a distinguished road
Thank you all for your replies, I really do appreciate

I think I'll try Sweet Purple for outdoors. And can some of you that have grown it tell me more about the high of Sweet Purple?

I Can't grow inside until I get my own place... Sensi Star, among others are on the top of my list though. I need something for outdoors right now.

Last edited by Crom; 08-12-2008 at 10:51 PM..
Crom is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2008, 08:28 PM #24
Syd

Syd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the rough
Syd has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I've recently smoked some Belladonna grown outdoor by friends and it was a little too weak to all of us. Anyway it's one of the cheapest strains in their catalogue and there must be a reason for that.

P.S. Durga Mata was much better

Last edited by Syd; 08-13-2008 at 08:33 PM..
Syd is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2008, 08:34 PM #25
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

MapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy Trees
Hey Crom

I had their Sativa Spirit, finished 2 months ago, and the Sweet Purple, outdoors some years ago..

Sativa Spirit: grown indoors in organic soil, germ rate 10/10

- very easy to grow, not that sensitive when we talk about nutes, very vital and healthy plants in general with a decent yield, smell during flowering is not that bad, harvested between 66 and 75 days after the first flowers occured..

The finished product has a nice fruity/exotic taste, sometimes with hints of berries, that becomes more present after a decent time of curing.

The high is surprisingly clear and uplifting, and cuts through everything smoked before.

Sweet Purple: grown outdoors , soil, northern to central europe

- nice bushy plants which seemed to like topping, huge yields compared to the other varieties grown at that time, some mold was present in last stadium of flowering due to rainy weather, harvested late sept./ begin of oct.

The cured buds have been one of the tastiest smoke i've came across in a long while. Taste was very complex and not easy to describe, some type of soft fruity taste, very creamy in my opinion, thick smoke and a long lasting taste in the mouth. Strong but balanced high.

I hope this might help a bit.

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

sounds alot like my swiss bliss.......also needs a long cure....alot of diffrence.....sativa dominant.....fruity, complex.....; thx for sharing!!
MapleMonk is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2008, 09:36 PM #26
midwest

midwest will become famous soon enough
Their Belladonna is cheap and good. Great crystal coverage. Good high. Taste is maybe a bit lacking. If I were going to recommend a strain to first time growers it might be this one.

I've also grown some Nebula. It was nice. Good taste but the high was a bit weak imo.

Here's a pic of Belladonna

Old 08-13-2008, 11:44 PM #27
Marijuanaut
Unearthly Trance

Marijuanaut is a jewel in the roughMarijuanaut is a jewel in the roughMarijuanaut is a jewel in the roughMarijuanaut is a jewel in the roughMarijuanaut is a jewel in the roughMarijuanaut is a jewel in the roughMarijuanaut is a jewel in the rough
Belladonna is a really good smoke and excellent breeding material.

Belladonna X Super Haze
Marijuanaut is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2008, 12:25 AM #28
Hot-Rod

Hot-Rod is on a distinguished road
I am close to harvest on my Jacky white feminised, a bit pricey but a beautiful plant, let´s see how the smoke turns out...

Last edited by Hot-Rod; 08-15-2008 at 02:23 AM..
Hot-Rod is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2008, 11:11 AM #29
Tumblepop
Arcade Grower

Tumblepop will become famous soon enoughTumblepop will become famous soon enough
Ice Cream from my last grow! Not so tasty as she looks!!!

-
"I speak through my pics.." In the fridge: WSxHB, NLXxHB, SK#11(DP), BJ, IC, HB, WS, NLX
Tumblepop is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2008, 12:17 PM #30
Foxy Trees

Hi all !

@ MapleMonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMonk
sounds alot like my swiss bliss.......also needs a long cure....alot of diffrence.....sativa dominant.....fruity, complex.....; thx for sharing!!
Easy my friend

Hope you enjoy your Swiss Bliss, heard alot of good things about this particular strain from many different sources. Didn't try the SB myself, yet

@ Crom

Quote:
I think I'll try Sweet Purple for outdoors. And can some of you that have grown it tell me more about the high of Sweet Purple?
Nice choice, for sure !

As it has been several years since I last grew this strain, it ain't easy to remember the high in a full detailed way, but I'll give it a try..

While smoking a small amout of the properly cured bud, the inset of the high is evident pretty soon. The effects would be like a stronger body high anlong with a nice buzz in the head,too. - means you don't need to smoke that much to medicate yourself in a proper way, but you will still be able to move around and do things..
The high lasted for about 2 1/2 hours and wore off without certain burnout effects.

If you consume a greater amount the relation of body- and head high will definately lean towards the body high (sometimes couchlock) ..

Getting up early the next morning was no problem after enjoing some SP the night before.

Also I should mention that we used to smoke it all night just because of it's outstanding taste ..

Sorry about this limited information concerning the high, as I mentioned above, it's been qiute some time since I last smoked this one.

Maybe some others could comment on this issue.

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

Last edited by Foxy Trees; 08-14-2008 at 12:38 PM..