What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds?

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Bumping the thread: got some Ice Cream going now. Hope it turns out better than Tumble's....also have Opium going on.....wondering if anyone grew that out.

Deliberating about cracking more Paradise beans. I have the following so would like your input: Amsterdam Flame, Nebula, Rox, Durga Mata. What's the absolute bomb diggity?

scaramanga

Did the Nebula a few years back. The high was ok, but it was the leafiest strain I have ever grown. It was impossible to distinguish where the leaf ended and the bud began. As a result the taste was a bit on the harsh side. On the Upside the high as I said was acceptable and the plant really did have quite a bit of resin making for a really good bubble run. In the end it didn't make it past the first harvest. My buddy had similar results.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We agree,, their Sensi Star makes some really nice specimen plants.

We've also smoke their nebula from De Dampkring before now,, nice flowers :canabis:

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

yeah i've heard the Sensi Star is an awesome strain :joint: , i think it was Sensi Star that was 1 of the Parents of Biddy's Sister, crossed to Early Skunk i think? :chin:

peace
Hazeseeker :ying:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ The name sucks.. they need to change the name,, (idiots) ,, before it gets a place in DocLeaf's garden. Sorry if that sounds nasty,, just being honest :canabis:

Edit: canna activists recently made us aware of the fact that breeders listing their wares as 'narcotic substances' ,, actuall do cannabis culture few favours,, great for sales perhaps,, but doesn't help the that struggle much,, :no:

It looks nice in your space tench... hefty,, please ignore the player haters on this , its a contentious subject :wink: peace :yes:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What was the ganja like,, that's the most important thing,, the names are just for the registrars anyhow :D

BENJI said:
i was thinking of ordering dp's oasis has anybody grown or smoked this strain its their northern lights 2# strain?

I grew out DP's Oasis a few years ago.....Really easy to grow, just watch out for hermies!! I really enjoyed the smoke, not over-potent, but not a lightweight smoke either....Nugs were rock hard!!

accessndx

Veteran
tench said:
opium is a great smoke!try it out guy´s

Tench: if that's your Opium plant...MUCH kudos are in order. That's beautiful. I'm hoping my gal looks just as perty!!! The funny thing I'm seeing with both Ice Cream and Opium is that the leaf structure looks mutated. Opium has four fan leaves and then a "sickle" shaped leaf for the 5th. The sickling leaves look spotted like a dinosaur egg. The rest of the plant is green and healthy...but wherever the mutation occurs...the leaf looks strange.
I've got the same spotting on Ice Cream also....and those particular leaves look odd also....
Dunno what it is. Everything else about the plants screams vibrant and healthy. I'll put up a thread when things fill in a bit.

id have to agree on with the votes for sensi star kick ass plant.
and just about every female you get will be good/very good. deffinatly worth spending your money on imho.

tench

the smoke of opium is just like they wright at paradise homepage.up lifting and with lots of funny tougths.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I think thats right big sur holy x afghani but i've also heared ortega indica x afghani/skunk and afghani x skunk but i think the BSH x A is right.

What lovely feedback!!! I have been looking at the sensi star and already wanted to try this, now i really cant wait!!! Gotta order dem beans ASAP !!!!

vindiesel

Veteran
i grew ice cream, first grow. so easy to grow. came out lovely.

now nebula. same type of grow. lush and no probs. likes more nutes. pics soon. in 2 weeks sensi star. excited about sensi star. paradise top notch. comparing them to GHS cheese now too. cheese was slow as shit to get growing but now good. paradise grew fast right away though... :joint:

accessndx

Veteran
Vin: I'm growing some Ice Cream myself now...your thread was the inspiration to crack those beans. Now that I'm looking at your snapshots again...I'm noticing my Ice Cream phenotype is leaning toward the Sativa...while yours seems to be more indica type growth pattern. I am LOVING the OPIUM as it's developing however.....I thought it would be a dog when compared to the Ice Cream...but as it turns out the buds are getting chunky and cone shaped....
Some pictures of 'em both below:

Ice cream lateral branch close-up

Ice cream top shot

Another shot of Ice Cream

Opium

Another shot of Opium

I gotta give Paradise a big thumb's up. I put them on the same level as Sensi Seed Bank....very reliable descriptions of growth, very stabile genetics...well worth the money.​

mixin

i can't wait to get my ice cream, opium, and white berry fem seeds!!! gonna pop at least one of each and clone, clone, clone, clone, clone, clone...