What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Excuses For Marijuana Smell

alpo

"my dog got sprayed by a skunk and tracked it in the house"

in high school, one friends parents wasn't going to be home so we stopped by to smoke. it smelled like marijuana outside when we first arrived before we even smoked and he said it was one of his mom's plants that smelled like weed and he hears that a lot ?

vta

Veteran
No excuses...when someone says they smell weed I just raise my hand.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I ALWAYS smell like weed. I hear it all the time. If it's someone who I don't want to know, I just say that my cat peed on my shoe. LOL

Bmac1

Veteran
I had a plant/ bush outside the last place I lived at. Right before it bloomed and at the beginning of bloom, it stunk like skunk/ weed. Right under the living room window too.

jimdc

i have the funniest story ever on the smell of skunk bud. my ex girlfriends aunt[70 years+] owns a tea shop in old town sacramento. they have the gold rush days and the shop owners dress the part. we went to the event every year we were together and 1 year i had some very good skunk in a freezer bag in my pocket. we went into the tea shop and her aunt said in a gold rush era voice "i do declare i smell a pole cat" i couldnt stop laughing and nobody knew why.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i always smell like weed ,1 time the cashier at the rite aid across the st from my house leaned forward and pulled a piece of weed off the front of my hoodie.i was like hey give that back lol we just laughed

Betterhaff

Veteran
Didn’t really have a grow going but I had a stinker I was making some seeds with in a small set up in my garage. A friend was dropping me at home one night and I invited him in for a cocktail and as soon as we walked in the door he said “I can really smell your cat.” I replied “yeah, I have to clean the litter box.”

He had no idea I was growing nor did I want him to.