You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Birthday cake

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Birthday cake Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2018, 08:47 PM #11
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
I just got rep saying , or I could just grow some decent weed properly , ya dig ( referring to my earlier comment here ) lol
I love ic....someones got haters cramp today lol

Last edited by beanz; 01-18-2018 at 11:39 PM..
beanz is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:16 PM #12
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Shadow View Post
Hype ...
Next month when it's done I'll post a pick of one of his plants in this thread, let people vote on hype or not I got a indoor 7 foot Gelato 33 of his. Looks as good or better than any plant I've grown. I will say one thing that is maybe negative- his Kush Mints X Wedding Cake phenos are all over the place, I got 3 phenos that don't look too much alike.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 09:21 PM #13
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 11:06 PM #14
cooterbrown420

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
I wouldn't go that far. The Wifi #43 selection is a very premium cut from that seed line. They KNOW how to make good selections.

Jackmayoffer was here on ICm before he was ever a "jungle boyz". Go read his thread. You'll learn something. I promise. He crushes it. Nothing but respect for him and the way he has grown his brand. He knows what the market wants and he is in the process of dominating it. Don't hate.

dank.Frank

No hate just facts they are great marketers Great. I know them and have smoked their flowers. In fact I used to work for the hydro store where they get all their nutes etc. We always laughed when they would say they were using V+B while we were still delivering trucks of Botanicare to them. Glad your in the fan club

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:32 AM #15
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
wedding cake bx , water only organic mix

wifi 43 x hi octane , personally I don't care who made what ....its the plants quality I care about . what I do notice minute someone starts doing well for themselves out comes all the expert critics .
I,ll keep on open mind till I at least grow them lol

Last edited by beanz; 01-19-2018 at 12:58 AM..
beanz is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:20 AM #16
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
Is jackmayoffer's OG thread still up? I can't seem to find it.
resin_lung is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2018, 08:36 AM #17
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339886

It's a couple hundred pages, but...

I think I've read it front to back 3 times over the years and I'm an organic soil grower.

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote