What's new

Need help with my ROOTS in COCO PLEASE!

Raw710

damn thats a huge difference. thays exactly what happened to mine. now mine are back on track after the bleach. you could also run 35% h2o2 if you are afraid of bleach. here are mine after getting them healthy again. these are with base nutes, calmag and a tiny amount of bleach in the res. i am now stopping the bleach in the feed res because i am reintroducing beneficial bacteria thats been brewed with kelp and molasses once a week or so.

blumats are known for producing mounds of roots outside of the grow media. mine will be there in a few weeks at this rate

Yea I think that the blumats are not delicate to the top of media vs sprayers. What is the application rate of the 35% of h202 and your application rate of bleach?

Desert Hydro

Veteran
dont quote me on the h202 but i believe its 4ml per gal. i run the bleach at .2ml per gal for routine use and .4ml per gal when there is an active issue. i run it like that for the first few days with HEAVY runoff to make sure i treat all of it and then drop back to the .2ml for a while.

peroxide is about 35$ gal, bleach is like 2$ lol

Raw710

dont quote me on the h202 but i believe its 4ml per gal. i run the bleach at .2ml per gal for routine use and .4ml per gal when there is an active issue. i run it like that for the first few days with HEAVY runoff to make sure i treat all of it and then drop back to the .2ml for a while.

peroxide is about 35$ gal, bleach is like 2$ lol

Yea I don’t think bleach is a bad thing to use. Do you hand water or do you had a flood and drain table. And how long does it take to see a difference in your roots when using .4 ml of bleach?

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i was all hand water until i got my blumats set up the other day. NO MORE HAND WATERING !! :)

mine were on a flood and drain table but just to collect the runoff

Latest posts

Latest posts