What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

Damn she does look sexy.

very pleased w/ her!

dang Tyson, 45 more posts to reach 1000!!! then one of the mods is gonna step up & teach ya the secret handshake and then you'll be all set, wtg!

let's call it the "live long & prosper" handshake :)

Hello, nice work you have going on here.

Im only on page 9 but have to take a break n get some work done. I saw a pic you dropped in another thread that looked like your running ppk or at least a bottom bucket drain system?

thx for stopping in and posting ..it's appreciated:tiphat: i like what i see U do around here ...i'm in ocean forest soil 7 gallon containers & hand watered ...peace

~star~crash~

Hi Waxy !thus far from what i can ascertain, the 2.0 has more of a floral spice, the Mendo is more traditionally sweet smelling ...both are keepers ...chunky is right about his 2.0 ... it is special

Americangrower

Veteran
Hi Waxy !thus far from what i can ascertain, the 2.0 has more of a floral spice, the Mendo is more traditionally sweet smelling ...both are keepers ...chunky is right about his 2.0 ... it is special

I want to be special too.. I may have to pop Chunky's Dubb x Cookieboi seeds.

~star~crash~

I want to be special too.. I may have to pop Chunky's Dubb x Cookieboi seeds.

lyrics from "So Special" >>>> The Pretenders

'Cause I gonna make you see
There's nobody else here
No one like me
I'm special, so special
I gotta have some of your attention
Give it to me
'Cause I gonna make you see
There's nobody else here
No one like me
I'm special, so special
I gotta have some of your attention

Give it to me

~star~crash~

gotta stop procrastinating about this ...

gotta stop procrastinating about this ...

need to go thru all the clones & choose the best ones, get them in 3 gallon pots , & set up a proper veg area ...once and for all, i intend to grow good healthy moms and maintain them for the rest of the winter into spring ...they will contribute future cuts for my outdoor grow

~star~crash~

indoor growing is driving me totally stir crazy ... i'm jumping out of my skin with boredom

when you are outdoors each day is like separate experience and they all add up into one big journey...there always something to do , you get to move around and feel free and work with nature and enjoy the serenity ,, and also you get the challenge of overcoming all the obstacles (there are multitudes) ...for someone like me it's difficult to sit still for very long ... indoors you can grow amazing flowers that are literally worth twice as much $, but inside (for me)is monotonous....

~star~crash~

I do kind of have a new hobby ...it's bird watching

I do kind of have a new hobby ...it's bird watching

i feed by throwing seed on the ground and also hang suet ...all winter i've been supporting a flock of Blue Jays, a bunch of Morning Doves, one pair of Cardinals, one male Red Bellied Woodpecker, one pair of Downy Woodpeckers ...also Gray Squirrels come all the time (which i am happy to feed them) all these creatures survived the recent sub-zero cold wave we had...it amaze’s me that they can do that... last week i had a flock of 10, or so new arrivals ... got an ID book of eastern birds and i've successfully identified them as the Northern Junco :) >>> (not my pic) ...these little guys fluff the snow away to get to the seed

picture.php

~star~crash~

not much happening , but i did a re-do staking up of the Mendo Breath as she was starting to flop under the weight of the FAT FLOWERS ...got resin up and down my arms ... oh well...

room is looking optimal !!

~star~crash~

so funny ...by 7:30 a.m the birds, the dogs, & the plants are all screaming for attention at the same time ... it can't be done ...

~star~crash~

here's some young debutante ladies of Glue starting to produce

here's some young debutante ladies of Glue starting to produce

holding down the front line of the room ...

picture.php

~star~crash~

Morning Star,

Little late to the party, as usual.

Hello R :) damn near gave myself a heart attack shovelling snow & it's time for a break ... i have an indoor chore to accomplish >> my room is crowded & i need to spread out & re-arrange the containers out a little bit more so i can maximize every square inch that i can... this means spending time under the canopy

~star~crash~

it's a big day in the room ...stripping fan leaf & pruning larfy twigs & tie up limbs are the main task ...lol i have resin up and down my arms that has not happened since last fall:biggrin: i am sticky damn-it!

the Blue Dream is starting to stink peeps ...she has a funky dirty pants reeks a lil bit mixed with sweet ...WTF!:woohoo: ..it's oddly attractive .. I LOVE GANJA!!

~star~crash~

the Mendo Breath...she's @ 47 days 12/12

the Mendo Breath...she's @ 47 days 12/12

7 gallon pot and i'm calling her a keeper !

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts