What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help diagnosing issues with my KT

Growing under viparspectra par1200, veg at 100%, bloom at 50%. About 20" from light.

Temp is 72F
RH is 65%
Co2 1200-1500ppm

Growing in ocean forest mixed w/ 30% perlite. Started feeding week 1 of FF soil schedule.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dankwolf

It would help if you could take pics in normal lighting. Pics under grow lights are disiving. Looks like over fertalzation to me . When plants are young they need vary little help especially in fox farm soil .

I would hold back fertilizer till the 2nd or 3rd week of veg fox farm ocean forest soil is sufficant fertilizer wise for 4 weeks of growth in my expeirance. then it tends to taper off . In small potters plants tend to get root bound before they require any additional fertalazion.

If you want to use liquid fertilizer you may want to cut the ffof soil with a less nutrient dens soil option.

With the added perilite you are lowering your soils ability to hold fertilizer. Check out slownickels thread discussing cec.

Good luck hope it helped .

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
6tsp. is a lot of Grow Big. Give them straight water, pHd to 6.5. I wouldn’t start nutes back for atleast a week or more. And when you do start them back, only give them 2tsp. As long as the plants stay green, keep the nutes low. If they look light green, bump them up...slowly. Maybe 1 to 2 tsp. at a time.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Just like Vanilla Phoenix said, back off the grow big.

Ocean Forest has about 5 weeks of base nutrient built in. you're likely pretty locked out after stacking food onto food.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
6 tsp/gal of grow big is 600 ppms, that every other watering would be about 600 ppms per week. Seems like too much.

Can u test ur runoff?

Latest posts

Latest posts