What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
THE DEEP STATE - I urge you all to watch these documentaries.
For those that wish to know why and how we have arrived at this point in history I urge you all to watch these two videos.

These vids are quite long, one is 3 hours long and the other is 4 and a half hours long, so make some popcorn, toke a spliff/or vape/bong relax in the lazy-boy etc, and be prepared to have your eyes and your mind opened wide to receive what I perceive as the truth about why and how the world is as it is today.

THE DEEP STATE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

THE POWER PRINCIPAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4[/b]

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

*You need to watch these vids Captain, to get up-to-speed on American elites funding and starting wars, and killing Kennedy because he was gonna pull out of Vietnam and attacking Cuba and was trying to restrict Israeli nuclear proliferation

Last edited:
progressive liberals refuse to recognise the issues that mass unfettered and open border immigration can cause to any country if not tackled with a rational and balanced approa
no, if youre a progressive liberal youre fine with that

if youre a discriminatory asshole youre not

people need to look up what liberal means..

why would anyone take these 4 hour videos serious? people are not smart enough to rule the entire world.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK man/lady ??, can you start a thread called simply 'Liberals' and explain exactly what you think a liberal is or should be, 'praps many people will realize what it means to be on that team?

How about watching the video's first before critiquing them?

It just does not compute to denounce something without having any experience of it.

....and its not about one person or a group that owns the planet.

Watch and ye shall see.

Last edited:
W

Water-

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about how much of a fraud multiculturalism is. They are trying to even get rid of Christmas in America have been for years still unsuccessful for the most part, but they are getting closer and closer every year.

Even Thanksgiving and Christopher Columbus are being demonized lately. Along with crap being spewed how the white man brought genocide to America when before the arrival of the white man genocide was being practiced by the Myans. We also had the Appache Indians plundering other tribes like the Vikings long before the arrival of the white man.

Sure they got a shit deal they gave us lands for worthless shit like mirrors and combs. We worked with tribes to protect them from hostile tribes. Most of it was done by the British Empire as we didn't have our revolution until 1776 which yes the early years we did kill many people who refused indoctrination of the Church. But at the same time a British citizen or soldier would have been brutally murdered for heresy if they questioned the Church.

Nobody was innocent not white people or Native Americans.

one of the main reasons for the revolution was the large land claims the founding fathers and friends had beyond the line of British territory . The british government respected the treaties with the natives and would not allow settlement west by its colonists.
The revolution ended this and allowed for western expansion which made certain families extremely wealthy.
The revolution was for the sake of the wealthy not the working class.
That is why the first US flag is identical to the British East India Company flag .

You should read up on Cristoforo Colombo. He didn't discover anything and he was a murderer and rapist. More a mythological hero than real life hero

CaptainDankness

one of the main reasons for the revolution was the large land claims the founding fathers and friends had beyond the line of British territory . The british government respected the treaties with the natives and would not allow settlement west by its colonists.
The revolution ended this and allowed for western expansion which made certain families extremely wealthy.
The revolution was for the sake of the wealthy not the working class.
That is why the first US flag is identical to the British East India Company flag .

You should read up on Cristoforo Colombo. He didn't discover anything and he was a murderer and rapist. More a mythological hero than real life hero

Columbus did do some fucked up shit, but so didn't everyone from Europe who plundered America. The British may have treated it more like their other colonies around the world but then you have Australia....

Not just the wealthy got a good deal either the people claimed land for free and didn't pay taxes. Of course the great days of America are long gone can't do anything that isn't taxed, regulated or illegal except masterbate so we are free to go fuck ourselves. :biggrin:

We're also just like Europe and the UK as far as freedom it's like the revolution never even happened. Of course we do have the right to bare arms, so if everyone just wakes the fuck up to this bullshit we can take our freedom back. But don't look like that will be coming too soon with the George Soros funded ANTIFA and BLM though that might just spark the true patriots into taking it all back.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ive read about a lot of this stuff before, it's kinda mind blowing and ends up leaving you in quite a dark (hopeles) world. specially all the scheming to profit from wars over the ages really piss me off, specially when you can pretty much see them playing the same game of making endless wars so they can keep the war profits flowing now.

ever since i noticed them using tactics in the war on terror that create more terrorists i realized there really are powers that want this stuff to keep going. i mean any idiot knows that if you kill a tribesman you make the rest of his tribe blood enemies, it's quite simple really, every time woman and kids are killed you have whole new tribes of people swearing blood vengeance. in the old days terrorists were treated like criminals and the police would go in and get them. now we just drop bombs in the general vicinity and hope for the best. seems like they want the war on terror to go on for ever, as they make 10 new terrorists for everyone they kill.

if you need more proof, just look at NK, here we are threatening them with total destruction in a massive war which will likely kill millions. when all you need is to flood the place with food, books, magazines, crop seed, maybe a tractor for every district and i guarantee you inside of 1 year the people will topple Rocketboy them selves. instead of spending billions on war we could spend maybe 100 million and the place would sort its self out. as soon as they find out how the rest of the world live they will want out of their crap system. flood the place with internet and drop a smart phone in every village lol, you get the idea, you have to show them we are cool and at the same time brak the information wall they put around their people.

but instead of doing that we do the opposite, we scare them to hell with military exercises every few months and threats every few days, making them all the more likely to stick together and see the outside as bad. it's almost like we want a bogey man, we have to have at least one, it seems.

as for the whole thing about the European race, i'm of 2 minds, one side tells me its a tragedy, the other side tells me, it probably doesn't really matter what color we end up, as long as we keep the good parts of western civilization and freedom. this becomes harder if you have huge influxes of very different cultures coming at once.

a certain number can be assimilated, but there will be a saturation point where the foreign culture starts effecting indigenous cultures not just in good way, like new food etc, but real problems with attitudes and different moral standards.

basically we had this situation in Europe before, during the war in ex Yugoslavia, where we got a lot of refugees and migrants from the war zone at once, it did lead to some problems, increase in violent crime etc, but the cops locally got a handle on it and now those guys are more local then the actual locals in many cases. they still practice their religion, but in a laid back way while getting on with the important business of daily life (work, bringing kids to school etc). so i hope if this war in Syria stops and Libya gets organized, we will have a stop of these masses coming in and slowly but surely things will settle down. as long as we don't have some new war on Iran or something started.

i do agree the the eu is a danger to sovereignty and freedom in Europe. they have brought us to the point where un elected unknown eurocrats are actually making laws for all European states. they cost us a collective fortune and now they will make a Euro army and spend even more money that isnt theirs. whats really ironic is that after all this time, it seems that Germany is back in the throne of Europe again lol.

troutman

Seed Whore
It's funny how the media won't report who is really behind these mass emigrations and why those people
from the Middle East, etc. are leaving their countries. If Russia for example was pushing people out of a
neighboring country I'm sure the American media would be all over that.

I had a discussion with somebody a while back and that person kept mentioning "ISIS".

I replied back. "Who the Americans and the Allied Forces?"

Dog Star

Veteran
Kako je brate BB??

Vidim čitaš hrvatski portal samo mi se ćini da se trebaš više bojati Vigilarea i
talibanizma onog domaćeg... imamo mi svoje masone,sataniste i HDZ,komuniste
i druga Sovu.. ;) hehehehe

Svako dobro BruceBanner

BruceBanner

Kako je brate BB??

Vidim čitaš hrvatski portal samo mi se ćini da se trebaš više bojati Vigilarea i
talibanizma onog domaćeg... imamo mi svoje masone,sataniste i HDZ,komuniste
i druga Sovu.. ;) hehehehe

Svako dobro BruceBanner

Ne citam ga vise jer su me banovali kad sam im rekao da previse seru, ali imaju i istinite clanke... Upravo te velike vavilonske aspide kreiraju domace male talibane u tome je fora...

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What bothers me most about the UK is that they do not have free speech. For what has been said on this thread people can and have been arrested and jailed. Without free speech the people are not free, but slaves to the all powerful state. Sit back and watch your beloved nation destroyed and don't say a word or you will be prosecuted for hate crimes.

Many of us celebrated when the Brits voted to leave the EU.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What bothers me most about the UK is that they do not have free speech. For what has been said on this thread people can and have been arrested and jailed. Without free speech the people are not free, but slaves to the all powerful state. Sit back and watch your beloved nation destroyed and don't say a word or you will be prosecuted for hate crimes.

Many of us celebrated when the Brits voted to leave the EU.

I celebrated too Ventura, but as the snails-pace machinations of BREXIT go on and on and on, it makes me worry that us in the UK will not actually get what we voted for and we will still be stuck within the united states of Europe who are ruled over by an unelected parliament that craps all over what democracy we think that we have left.

Angela Merkle is a Coudenhove - Kalergi prize winner/poster gal, and she has already allowed millions of mainly islamic migrant men to flood into Europe, and plans for more millions to follow them when I am finding it VERY difficult just to get my wife of 10 years into the UK from the Philippines because she is a Philippino national, and I am a British subject.

It is glaringly obvious to me that the deep state puts the needs of the indigenous/Caucasian people of Europe at the back of the queue where immigration is concerned but opens its arms and gates to non-nationals from sub-Saharan Africa and the middle east under the guise of helping refugees, when the vast majority of them are not refugees but economic migrants, who go 'benefits shopping' seeking out the best country in Europe where they will receive the most free stuff, free housing (when I have to pay a mortgage)...a pension for life(which I have to contribute to all my adult life, and can only access at 67 years old), free medical and dental, (which I have to contribute towards), and fill our schools up (which Britons pay taxes for) with students who take up more teachers time and resources often times at the expense of the British kids 'Teachers time'... because most of them don't even speak English, all tax payer funded I might add. It makes us feel like 2nd class citizens in our own countries because we never voted to allow this mass migration that has been going on for years now and will carry on for many more by the looks of it. All because of the hidden agenda of the Coundehove - Kalergi plan.

Many of these new migrants turn to crime and because of it knife/acid/rape/murder and mugging crimes have increased exponentially, so there is a pervading feeling of a distinct down turn in security throughout the UK.

If I were to try and actively demonstrate against what is happening and get charged with a 'Hate Crime' for speaking up, then I would go straight to jail, since I am already on bail for this extradition over supposed cannabis crimes in the USA.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A brief synopsis of the life of Richard Nikolaus Count Coudenhove-Kalergi

“The European question can be summoned in these three words: Unification or collapse”

These words make Richard Nikolaus Count Coudenhove-Kalergi the very first modern European and standard-bearer of this idea, which he formerly describes as the “Paneuropean Movement”. Especially in the interwar years he spreads it wide, investing his entire fortune and 50 years of his life in this movement that exists until today. Many who know his name, see him as an important visionary who can be seen as one of the founding fathers of the European Union while others think that his style is pretentious and his thesis too vague. Unfortunately, many do not even know who he was and hence do not even have an opinion concerning his ideas. Consequently the question arises if Coudenhove-Kalergi can even be seen as influential in the process of Unification since influence requires popularity.

Ironically, the European is born in Tokyo on 17 November 1894 as the son of an Austrian-Hungarian diplomat and his Japanese wife. Already few years after his birth, the family moves back to Bohemia where the young count grows up in the paternal palace in Ronsperg. Not only does the family have Greek and Dutch roots but also relatives living in England, Italy, Belgium, Spain and even in Norway. As a result, it comes as no surprise that Richard has no sense of belonging to any of these nations and starts thinking of Europe as a Union. Especially after the collapse of the Habsburg monarchy, all of a sudden making him a Czech citizen, national borders become even more absurd in his eyes.

As a response to the horrors of the First World War, Coudenhove-Kalergi publishes an article in 1922 complaining about the meaninglessness of European wars and suggesting a pan-European union instead. This is the beginning of his movement, for which his name stands until this day. Only one year later he publishes his work “Pan-Europe”, explaining his visions in much detail and causing a great sensation all over Europe.

Formally the “Paneuropean Union” is first founded in 1923 as the first international non-governmental organization, its goal being the unification of Europe. The first investor in this idea is the banker Max Warburg. He enables Coudenhove-Kalergi to establish his first office in Vienna and to win more members. In the following years, he begins travelling around Europe and presenting his ideas to a broader mass. Many important personalities, including Albert Einstein, Gustav Stresemann, Stefan Zweig and the French prime minister Edouard Herriot are counted to the group of his supporters.

In 1929 Coudenhove-Kalergi’s ideas finally seem to get the recognition they deserve: the French prime minister Aristide Briand suggests a European state-union, inspired by Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He gets divided feedback: while Stresemann supports him, the British are sceptical and fear the end of their colonial kingdom. The idea is then slowly leaving people’s minds, especially after the death of Stresemann in October that year, the beginning of the economic crisis and the death of Briand two years later.

Nevertheless, Coudenhove-Kalergi continues to hold speeches all over Europe and to write books, trying to convince as many people as possible that “the man of the future will be a crossbreed”. He also meets with Mussolini and later even with Hitler who at first both admire his work but then dismiss him as a dreamer. During the Second World War he lives in exile in New York, where he holds some lectures at NYU and gets a lot of attention from important Europeans such as Leon Blum, Paul-Henri Spaak and Winston Churchill.

Around this time, Coudenhove-Kalergi’s influence decreases. Many politicians begin to implement their vision of Europe, leaving him out of the picture due to his lacking political influence. He plays a very small role in the development of the European Union and the “Pan-European Union” ironically loses its importance at the precise moment the idea of European integration is starting to get international recognition.

Until this day, Kalergi remains a very controversial figure of the unification of Europe who is often forgotten in this context because he never actually held a government position. Still, his ideas strongly influenced the European discourse over decades and form the basis of European integration. Hence he can be seen as one of the founding fathers, if not THE Founding Father himself, of the European Union.

https://www.my-europe.org/articles/richard-nikolaus-count-coudenhove-kalergi/

CaptainDankness

THE DEEP STATE - I urge you all to watch these documentaries.
For those that wish to know why and how we have arrived at this point in history I urge you all to watch these two videos.

These vids are quite long, one is 3 hours long and the other is 4 and a half hours long, so make some popcorn, toke a spliff/or vape/bong relax in the lazy-boy etc, and be prepared to have your eyes and your mind opened wide to receive what I perceive as the truth about why and how the world is as it is today.

THE DEEP STATE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

THE POWER PRINCIPAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4[/b]

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

*You need to watch these vids Captain, to get up-to-speed on American elites funding and starting wars, and killing Kennedy because he was gonna pull out of Vietnam and attacking Cuba

I just got through that first video, I had no idea our corporations where that involved in the Nazi Party. Especially the part where Ford sued the government for bombing his factory that was making most of the engines for the Nazis. Lol

Heard of most the rest they talked about. Of course they didn't go back far enough. Haven't heard much about corruption before the so called great Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves ( in the south that is)...

The Civil war clearly wasn't about slavery though that's what we are told. Lincoln wanted DC to have more control over the nation and more taxation of course. The South opposed him so began the Civil War. He did release the slaves in the Confederate states (only) which was after the war started so he had absolutely no say. Slavery continued in a few Northern states though.

He also wanted to ship all the black people out of the country of course he was killed just after the War.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tick tock,,tick tock,,lets go forward a few years and what we have is an EU army,,,
bye ,,,bye Nato,,,,,
scary but it will happen if we get that far,,,,,

theJointedOne

Veteran
From 2004 to now non eu immigration to uk is on a downward trend. While eu immigration to uk is on upward trend.

World citizenship is not a bad thing...dont be so scared

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From 2004 to now non eu immigration to uk is on a downward trend. While eu immigration to uk is on upward trend.

World citizenship is not a bad thing...dont be so scared

I think your forgetting Jointed!,,
WE are British,,
nothing scare us,
As our tiny little island in the English channel has proved over the centuries,,,s2:tiphat:

C

cooterbrown420

The problem people have with immigrants or refugees is they not the fighting age men but its the breeding age men. People protecting their "culture" are afraid of being bred out by brown people. Most White nationalist consider anyone inter marries or dates tainted and no longer pure. Any children born are not consider White to them. This is what all the hocus pocus protecting our culture is about. For instance if we started calling some immigrants settlers and refugees explorers there we be no problem right? They could just do like the Europeans did and "discover" lands that someone else already lives in then "settle" there and rename the land and its people. Hey for bonus points they could even impose their religion on the new land.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The problem people have with immigrants or refugees is they not the fighting age men but its the breeding age men. People protecting their "culture" are afraid of being bred out by brown people. Most White nationalist consider anyone inter marries or dates tainted and no longer pure. Any children born are not consider White to them. This is what all the hocus pocus protecting our culture is about. For instance is we started calling some immigrants settlers and refugees explorers there we be no problem right? They could just do like the Europeans did and "discover" lands that someone else already lives in then "settle" there and rename the land and its people. Hey for bonus points they could even impose their religion on the new land.

I have no problem with anyone emigrating to England from any part of the world to become useful members of society and create their own families, so long as they are an asset to the nation and pay their way. Not for them to come here and abuse and use the British people and rob the system.

You see cooter I have emigrated to a foreign land 10 years ago, found the love of my life and made some beautiful children with her. These Eurasian kids are handsome and smart, never sick and show much hybrid vigour because I did my breeding outside my immediate genepool since my body was telling me to do such a thing in a kinda subconscious, primeval way in that I had to go 8,000 miles from England in my late 40's to complete this mission of love and creation.

I imposed no religion on these SEAsian people and took just about all of my wealth with me to invest and build a life for me and my family there, I didn't go there expecting they would pay all my bills.

There is no genetic purity amongst Caucasians, so these white nationalist friends of yours who are telling you otherwise are a bunch of liars and idiots to think in such a way, and I would advise you to not listen to that sort of rubbish.

Only problem is that I was deported from those beautiful islands I had settled in and had to return to the UK without my family because my wife is a Filipina national and has to apply for a settlement visa (she was refused a UK visitors visa last November).

To get this visa is VERY expensive and the conditions and requirements needed to get it are VERY difficult and expensive too for me.....Meanwhile muslim extremists (and many other mohammeds and ali's) who were fighting or not with Isis are allowed into this country along with their families and kids, given free money and accommodation, medical and dental and education along with housing and the security of a modern nation and many try to impose their religion and political ideology upon us....

And now I look towards my 5th Christmas without my family.

....and I am a white British man.

Last edited: