Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2017, 12:13 AM #11
Lifebreather
Chet Manly

Lifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to all
I ran the Ghost Mints and WhiteFire Mints (we called it Fire Mints).

Both were excellent

His gear is legit.

IG: @dialed_child

No Easy Props.

Last edited by Lifebreather; 11-20-2017 at 12:49 AM..
Lifebreather is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:28 AM #12
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
very rarely we get through a first page and all positive responses . the future is bright , i have 4 strains to run very soon , looking forward too it .
beanz is online now Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 01:56 AM #13
Klaatu

Klaatu is on a distinguished road
I'm fairly new to the grow scene. I picked up some Animal Mints BX1 and Triangle Mints.

I just grew out 2 of 18 beans of the AMBX1 and they were both male.
One was a real looker, and even though I have never chucked pollen, I made room on the other side of the house to continue on through flower so that I could collect the pollen. I figured it would be a shame to let a male with beautiful branching, nicely spaced nodes, and a lemon/mint/gas smell go to waste. To my surprise, he was a he/she. I feel put out.
The other AMBX1 was super short, bushy and the node spacing was really tight. The leaves were smallish and he had more of a veg smell, so I cut him down and tossed him.

I'm currently growing out 2 of 10 Triangle Mints and it appears to me that one is looking like it may turn out to be a male, but the other is definitely showing female preflowers. I'm excited by the prospect of dusting up a couple of flowers with some pollen from the other Triangle Mints just so I some more beans to run and see if I find anything worth keeping. It'll be slow going because I also have some other strains going as well (Gagegreen, Symbiotic, Archive, Exotic Genetix, Dankonomics, DNA).

I have a male and female Mimosa from Symbiotic Genetics and they smell fantastic just in veg! I'm looking forward to painting on some pollen to a few flowers of the Mimosa and Triangle Mints.

Shame about the AMBX1. I've been reading on IG that they can be unstable. I have great veg and flower environments set up, so I'm not sure if they got stressed somehow, or if the cookie just flakes out and herms. Of the 18 that are left, I'm sure to find a few girls. I'll run them forever and a day in every possible media with various lines of nutrients, just because I can.
Klaatu is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:34 AM #14
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
Started some Animal Mints BX1 and Sunset Sherb x High Octane OG BX3.

Had a couple Key Lime Mints going too but they were guys.
Cannavore is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 01:11 PM #15
highsteppa

highsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the rough
Any one pop any of his chem 91 crosses yet? I swapped some bean for the 91 octane and 91 Bubba.
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 03:13 AM #16
nigel420

nigel420 is on a distinguished road
Any ever run his fems? I’ve got wedding cake x gelato 2 weeks into flower a few look like there starting to hermie
nigel420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:33 AM #17
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel420 View Post
Any ever run his fems? I’ve got wedding cake x gelato 2 weeks into flower a few look like there starting to hermie
Are they confirmed hermie?
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2017, 07:13 PM #18
Tulku

Tulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel420 View Post
if they are lower sites, just pick them off...you can thank me later
Tulku is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:48 AM #19
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
A few pics of the wedding cake x gelato33..had a hermie or two,otherwise they look and smell wonderful..
knuckles is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:44 PM #20
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image A few pics of the wedding cake x gelato33..had a hermie or two,otherwise they look and smell wonderful..
They look real good. How many did you germ and how many hermied on you? Was looking to get that strain myself but sold out most places.

Just thrown down 6 sunset sherbet x high octane bx3, 5 wedding cake bx1 and 5 sour diesel x animal cookies myself.

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote