What's new

Help please

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I messed up good this time. I had a bug problem in my veg. room so i used a pyrethrum bomb, the next day i went in the room the leafs had a sheen look to them. really shiny and glossy looking. I took a few plants outside to harden them off, they only got 6 hours of direct light. the next day the plants look burnt to shit. Im not really worried about those, but i have plants in the room still under a medal halide, they have some burning issues going on. My question, can i take my sprayer and just use straight water and blast the plants? could that help at all? of course i would spray them with the light off, i did the bomb with the light off as well. Thanks in advance

packerfan79

Veteran
I wouldn't blast them per se, but spray them down good. In veg not much to worry about with a good man made rain.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I would think that the sheen is some kinda oil that carries the killer stuff and 'bombed' (some of those bombs are affective for 2000 cuft or more. how big is your grow space?) at night shutting down photosynthesis not being able to expel CO2.. maybe spray with water light soap mix, let sit for a minute and then spray with tap or phed water... or start over.
GL..