Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Joey Weed's Back Thread

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Joey Weed's Back Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2017, 03:55 AM #1
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Joey Weed's Back Thread

So I know a few of you out there have been on to the JW release that happened recently and figured I would throw this out there to see if anyone has popped yet.....

JW re released Cinderella 99 which he is famous for replicating, Northern Lights, Blueberry, White Widow and last but certainly not least AK-47. Its been 8 weeks since the drop so if anyone has any pics or updates on grows please feel free to join in this open discussion.

I camped out and got 2 packs of C99 but they are in the seed vault for now as I am traveling for the summer.

Somebody has to have an update so please let us know!
LT

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2017, 07:56 AM #2
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
I must of been lost but he reproduced ak recently??? Id love to see that one comeback close to the old ,,

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:12 AM #3
The Highland

The Highland is on a distinguished road
I want that Sugaree
The Highland is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2017, 06:52 PM #4
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
I grabbed his AK47 and C99. Gonna mix them together at some point...
Currently running an F2 of SugarBerries that MJP sent into seedbay a few years ago.
Its good!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:25 PM #5
ChemmyCam

ChemmyCam will become famous soon enoughChemmyCam will become famous soon enough
Very excited for these re-releases, hope the new stock is even the slightest bit as good as the old ones. I'm especially looking forward to the Ak47, there is just something about old school ak that just resonates with me.
ChemmyCam is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:58 AM #6
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemmyCam View Post
Very excited for these re-releases, hope the new stock is even the slightest bit as good as the old ones. I'm especially looking forward to the Ak47, there is just something about old school ak that just resonates with me.
I was gonna grab that too because he got those before they went to shit and I ran the original AK before they changed the mothers and it was amazingly potent easy and sweet smoke.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:56 PM #7
marmarb

marmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the rough
What's the turn around time from hd to the states

Old 07-10-2017, 09:17 PM #8
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
It is very quick, week or less in my experience.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:54 PM #9
JimmyToucan

JimmyToucan has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyToucan has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyToucan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemmyCam View Post

https://www.instabut.com/profile/j_toucan/5377597716

Edit: looks like the link might be bunk. do a search for my screen name and "instagram" and it will pop up.

SCROG pic; JW's AK's are the tallest flowers, top right and middle right. stretched a little more than anticipated. 4/4 females. 3 phenos; 2 in the pic a bit on the taller side and branchy, one tall and lanky and one little bush.
JimmyToucan is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2017, 06:11 AM #10
LostTribe

So nobody popped any of these new Joey Weed Seeds yet?? Unbelievable to the MAX!!!!

Classics everyone of them! Sitting on 2 packs of the C99 but I am out of the loop for a second so they can't go. AK from Serious are you Serious? WW from original Greenhouse F1? O'Blue from O'DJ? And last but definitely not least Grimm F2 Cinderella 99??

I don't see anything available to rival these limited releases seems like all the Noob Boobs dont know jack squat about real GENES!

Bueller?????

Bueller?????

Bueller?????

1 members found this post helpful.