Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Best frankincense smelling strain you can buy now?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Best frankincense smelling strain you can buy now? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2017, 05:58 PM #31
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Hopper View Post
I just picked up Some of Sagarmatha's Western Winds and Soma's Amnesia Haze. Its an incense hunting go around for me this time with Ace Haze X Kali China - a variety I have already found to carry the incense trait.
You must get something from those. Amnesia is another Ive thought about trying myself. Would love to know how they turn out for you, best of luck in the hunt

Reggae seeds emailed me back..

"Hi, incense aroma in Respect, Blackdance, Juanita Thank you "

I only heard of them because of a strain they do called O haze Red which is meant to be frankincense - I asked if it was the MOST incense of their strains. Apparently not but Ive no idea if they are for real or not.

Im no fanboy, shill or snob though... I'll buy from whoever has what I need

Last edited by Spaventa; 03-21-2017 at 06:10 PM..
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 12:59 AM #32
nksv

nksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the rough
Yes! I am hunting for the same thing. Following!
nksv is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 03:34 AM #33
IIIShadesOfBlck
Banned

IIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the rough

IIIShadesOfBlck is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:12 AM #34
nksv

nksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the roughnksv is a jewel in the rough
Found this report on western winds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puday View Post
Smoke Report:

Absolutely amazing strain

Smell - frankincense
Taste - frankincense
High - like the drug ecstasy

The western winds is the same as old school NYC haze for any of you who are interested in knowing.

Frankincense delight!

Wow Sagarmartha, I was totally expecting to be let down but boy was I wrong. Absolutely the best haze I've smoked in 15 years.

Bravo!

I wonder if the Kali Mist can compete?

It's a rhetorical question as I will be comparing the Kali in a few weeks.
nksv is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:01 AM #35
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
Puday was hyping Frankies x Jack and now that appears to be kind of wrong of him. He lurks here but does not post anymore? I just checked his page.

He got a 'ecstasy' high off of the Frankies x Jack as well. 3 out of 10 phenos pure NYC haze goodness. I have a pack of it but will not try it soon as I have more stories of good results with my other strains.
yesum is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:25 AM #36
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Western winds aka kalimist is/was an excellent sativa once.... does/did have incense phenos ... not piff tho... incense can be found in alot of lines sativa n indica...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:05 AM #37
nksv

Kali mist and Nevilles Haze seem to get recommended a lot but not sure if that's relevant to the 'newer' seed versions. I'd bloody love a frankincense smoke!
nksv is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 03:45 PM #38
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nksv View Post
Kali mist and Nevilles Haze seem to get recommended a lot but not sure if that's relevant to the 'newer' seed versions. I'd bloody love a frankincense smoke!
This is my point also. Its such an big investment of time and resources nobody wants to waste. Ive decided to chase up the old Nevilles I was offered. I'd still like to find others that have other qualities but that will definitely be a guaranteed starting point. I won't stop searching till I find the particular funk Im looking for though, the butter funk as I call it. Like someones smoking nevilles or Kali WHILE making pancakes
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 10:19 PM #39
nksv

Agreed, hence why I haven't followed it up too much. Limited space here. But if something shows up with a more frequent showing of the Frank, I'll def give it a shot.
nksv is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 10:44 PM #40
biRdman )
Banned

biRdman ) will become famous soon enoughbiRdman ) will become famous soon enoughbiRdman ) will become famous soon enough
? Loads smell of Jo's stick fragrance.

Remember wanting WW to be in jostick form !
MANY (mosT) times Im immune to the stuff ! [No matter the " CROWd pulling" name, - 10.0 , g'rilla fks ! ... -- but the Smell-Taste is always there !

"Can you imagine the Downright,Awkwardness." !!!

Last edited by biRdman ); 03-23-2017 at 03:22 AM..
biRdman ) is offline Quote