What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you going to run and acquire in 2017?

non

Veteran
yeah like , what's the plan for 2017? i'm starting with taskenti and don't know after that. guess i'd like to run triangle kush cookies too when possible. alsor realised i haven't bought new seeds in almost 10 months!

what's yours?

island_organics

Germinated 17 days ago Panama x deep chunk, rotten panda x PCK, bubba kush x hash plant x PCK, and gorilla dawg. I'll be running my outdoor Panama again and if i have room Malawi. There might be more.

Koondense

Veteran
2017?
Definitely Ace Panama or a related cross, maybe also Honduras if it comes in a feminized format or in a cross(Honduras x OE(or x Panama, or x KaliChina) would be nice).
Cannabiogen Mextiza or PurpleMexican(or Red Snake!), whatever will be available in spring.
Original Delicatessen, probably Her Majesty and Lilly.

Also some kind of JackHerer, I'm thinking of S@nnie's Jack.

But as always can't be too sure about it, tastes change as the seasons change:)

S

sourpuss

If i could only run 1 new strain this year it would be Josh D Og... or j dog sounds about right... grab a pack and start a thread before i do... i already got the beans...

kruko

gonna pop super lemon haze for selection and make a mono run with either a sfv og or my iced cindy which is ICE x Cinderella 99.

FireIn.TheSky

More grinspoon, bodhi pink lotus f2, some killer queen redux, destroyer, ssh, 90s haze, and a few others.

Probably will start some bloackhead, blowfish and maybe some kali mist early in the new year.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I plan to run a load of my crosses.

Starting with Sour Dub x Blueberry.

So many strains so little time!

jaype

First strain I will be running this year is some brothersgrimm seeds. I have several of them starting with the C99 and 4 strains that haven't been released yet that are testers. I know 2 of them are Skunk #1 x something (I forgot and don't have the seeds close by to see) but I will post the crosses as soon as I find out. But I really want more of the Strawberry Dogshit as I grew 2 of them that I got in a trade last year and it is in my top 2 or 3 favorite strains to date. So if anyone has any that wants to trade I would be willing to trade.

St. Phatty

HSO Purple Trainwreck x TGA Apollo 11, 2 seeds in about 1/4 pound of bud.

Don't know who the father is. Plants were inspected every day during flowering. A hidden banana or a neighbor's grow.

Starting them in peat pots in the next day or 2.

Was going to attempt some winter outdoor grows, inside a cold frame.

Nup

Zamaldelica and RSC'a Sinai.
Going to try make some Sinai seeds to be able to mess with that strain over the summer.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My projects for 2017

picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
Not 100% certain but I'm thinking:
- CBD Og Kush (Already germed and sprouted last week)
- CBD AK-47
- Sensi Star
- Jack Herer
- White Widow

Tynehead Tom

the varieties are too many to list but as far as breeders go:
2017 will include the following
OTLB seed collective (my work)
mjpassion
auto testers from a friend
Karma genetics
antenna seeds
spice of life
BOG
Bad Dawg Genetics
Bodhi
Ninefold/seedpac
tonygreen's tortured beans
chunky's bagseed
Franchise
OGraskal
Verdant Green
some more Aficionado, franchise, ograskal and Bodhi workings by baked_beanz

and no doubt if time permits I'll be getting to some others

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Continuing with Crockett farms tangie, GH super lemon haze, GH sour diesel, and Hawaiian berry from Classic Seeds.

Hope to roll out some GH Hawaiian Snow and some blueberry f1's I was given by a very cool person!

$eriously$illy

Have, and will definitely run:
Tokyo Blue
Gorilla Bubble Bx3
Gorilla Biscuit IX
Zero Dark 30 #15 x LBL
IC91
Cali Con. Chem91
Malawi Gold
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Satori
Alien Chemmander
Fangbanger OG
Lost Coast OG x "Idaho Springs Bilo"
"Idaho Springs Bilo" x Moondawg F2
"Idaho Springs Bilo"
Unknown genetics of GGG "Diamonds & Dust", super potent, smells like strong onion
A kushy-style bagseed mom x Dubwise dad

And plan to get...
******s Jack F8
Herijuana LBL

810FireFarm

just got some Josh D OG, more Karma headbangers, whitesnake, WOGv2, Karmarado OG ,, Raredankness Scotts and Starkillers, TOpDawg Stardawg and SOur 91, Archives FaceoffBx,

gonna be a very merry christmas

X

xavier7995

More grinspoon, bodhi pink lotus f2, some killer queen redux, destroyer, ssh, 90s haze, and a few others.

Probably will start some bloackhead, blowfish and maybe some kali mist early in the new year.

Jeeze man, I like your style. That is an excellent sounding lineup.

I have no real plans or direction. Going to get some c99 going and a scotts og cross a buddy made. Looking around for a good jack herer and/or green crack. Have a a couple of gg4 cross f2s I am going to try. Hoping to come across a really enticing old mexican, an abuelita if you will, but not holding my breath. Mostly just looking for stuff that is out of the ordinary.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
the varieties are too many to list but as far as breeders go:

mjpassion

Any chance you grabbed Tahoe OG Kush x Afghani F3s and will be popping them soon? If so, can't wait to see what you find!

Not sure when I'll be able to get to mine.

Drop That Sound

Same old same old.. bodhi's snow leopard. But here's the new deal, I want to graft up to 10 strains on my new mother plant, something I haven't done before!