Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Vintage Mexican, Seed germination and Micro propagation techniques.

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Vintage Mexican, Seed germination and Micro propagation techniques. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2016, 03:30 PM #31
Kush_Kloud

Kush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enough
Very nice! Mystic funk. I hope all goes well with your seeds! Did you label the seeds? What Mexican landrace seeds do you have? And what seeds sprouted?

KK
Kush_Kloud is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2016, 04:17 PM #32
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by corky1968 View Post
I want the worms to go fishing mainly. Worm castings would be the bonus.
I will be going with the Euro Nightcrawler seeing they grow bigger than the little common redworm
and are better suited for fishing than them also. I do have access to Canadian Nightcrawlers for
free. They are easy to catch after a Spring rain at night. But they don't like warm temperatures
and that is their main downfall. So indoor raising would be hard with them.
Get a book... WORMS EAT MY GARBAGE.
Very informative & may explain why night crawlers wouldn't be the best idea. At least on their own...

I'll be keeping an eye on yer thread Mystic Funk.
I've got a few old mex seeds but I think they're from after all the Dutch imports started filing in.
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:32 PM #33
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
update for vintage Mexican seedlings.

Most of them seem to be doing good. But some had weird looking leaf growth, they were very spindly and didn't grow well. So I trashed them to make room for other new ones coming in.
Some of them look to have sativa leaves and some look to have wider leaves. maybe wider ones could be Columbian or a indica influence??? I think it's too soon to tell. I've grown pure sativas before that had wider leaves when they were seedlings and then they thinned out later.

peace!
-mystic
Mystic Funk is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:43 PM #34
corky1968
Banned

Location: Living in a Trichome. These are the Best Homes in the World.
corky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud of
Smile

I see that. Corky's pic.

BTW: They look like they need to be transplanted soon.

I'm transplanting my Friesland Indicas next week as I don't want them to get rootbound to early.
corky1968 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:23 PM #35
3rdEye
Alchemical Botanist

3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light
Great project and excellent documentation Mystic Funk. A friend sent me some old mid/ late 70's seed. I might try that worm bin idea. . thanks for your efforts. subbed

Old 11-26-2016, 09:30 PM #36
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEye View Post
Great project and excellent documentation Mystic Funk. A friend sent me some old mid/ late 70's seed. I might try that worm bin idea. . thanks for your efforts. subbed

Thank you 3rdEye!
i'm doing some more tests now with other germination methods.
i'll try and get something up this week.

also if you do pop some of those seeds, please post it up so we can see them.

peace!
-mystic

Old 11-26-2016, 10:21 PM #37
3rdEye
Alchemical Botanist

3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light3rdEye is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Funk View Post
Thank you 3rdEye!
i'm doing some more tests now with other germination methods.
i'll try and get something up this week.

also if you do pop some of those seeds, please post it up so we can see them.

peace!
-mystic
I will be happy to post some pictures soon. They are only a week old now. Very cute.. thank you for the invitation. . You are welcome to stop by my grow log if you would like.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:49 AM #38
Organik

Organik will become famous soon enoughOrganik will become famous soon enoughOrganik will become famous soon enough
As you guys go through thousands of vintage bagseeds I hope you won't cull the wrong ones! Every single one could be the holy grail.
Organik is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2016, 02:42 PM #39
Mystic Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organik View Post
As you guys go through thousands of vintage bagseeds I hope you won't cull the wrong ones! Every single one could be the holy grail.

No I wouldn't do that i'm only culling the ones that don't grow or are very mutated.

peace!
-mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Leaf View Post
You are a lackey for Monsanto and quite possibly the fucking cops.

Old 11-27-2016, 04:24 PM #40
vermontman

vermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to beholdvermontman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Funk View Post
thanks buddah.
yes the worm bins killed it, amazing how simple it is too!
I think i'm going to try this method with the very small seeds and the x-large seeds because I have very little of them. I hear those are the best type of seeds. from what I read the x-large seeds could be Colombian and the small ones could Oaxacan or Acapulco gold seeds.
but i'm going to hold off for a bit because I have a few more methods to try.

peace!
-mystic

Awesome job Mystic, your killing it!
Just a thought my Oaxacan from 79 ran pretty good sized seeds, Just my 2 cents. looking forward to your progress.
vermontman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.