Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
U.K cheese brightside cut ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2016, 11:57 AM #31
Mayhem84

Mayhem84 will become famous soon enoughMayhem84 will become famous soon enough
Plus the taste of black hash and berries sounds so special pls get her out 2 many shit cuts saying its cheese were i am in london
Mayhem84 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:23 PM #32
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
ill get some pics up tonight boys , best weed ive ever smoke is the uk cheese cut by far... I haven't seen anything come close to the taste of the true uk cheda

it stinks like fuck I can smell it in the other field lol and shes inside obviously ,, smelliest weed ive every grown by far..ive got purple stems half way there lol

and for those who say cheese is shite.. defo smoking too much big buddah ,to me its a shame that people crossed it with Afghani. now its all a big deception game thanks to arjan or whatever from green house seeds..
now people say cheese I just laugh they have no idea what proper cheese is....
fingers crosses shes the one

Ric are you looking for her or in possession of lol confused

Dave .. so your soil all the way mate or just when its comes to terpene production?

thanks for your input boys

peace CG
Cheesegez is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 11:34 PM #33
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem84 View Post
If u get her Bck out I beg a chance to get her
I Second that

Old 04-28-2016, 02:23 AM #34
Cheesegez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate Dave View Post
That's the proper cheese Cut Rick has... If it ain't got the purple the foxtails the cut through walls and glass smell, the luminous colour the sideways veg growth, blond hash, red stems the berry and the doubles of the Maple leaf then it probably aint...

The test for the berry stink is pH. To high or too low or out of sync with the tank refills and it aint coming out..

In soil it comes every grow if you dry it properly. The cure is what happens from 6 months to a couple of years. It gets better. It's dominant trait in cheese the stink.. Hydro kills it's emergence and hinders plants performance, not yields... Nutes block terpenes. You can't chop a whole plant hang it and expect a 10 week cycle of shit and NaCl to come out with the sugars in a 2 day sweat as it wilts....

High feed makes it mould too..

Cheese is smelly because it has the 4 base/primary terpenes. All these 100's of un listed terpenoids are derrived from these 4, it's raw smell.. All plants should smell as they taste.

I prefer the lowers, they hold less N..

I've just noticed that tbf .. The maple leaf formation of Rics cut in veg
Never seen that before man .. Suppose it confirm that this cut is just another immatation of the real cut .. Man I feel like cutting em down
Ric if you ever do find her again...
I'd do anything you asked 😂

Old 04-28-2016, 04:13 AM #35
Cheesegez

Thumbs up

ive ony got a shitty camera phone ill sort it soon my bad
...al at week 7 coco C02

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1593711

ive got the leaf seration thing tho...

peace

Old 04-28-2016, 04:15 AM #36
Cheesegez

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:52 AM #37
Mayhem84

Pls ric bless us with the real thing I beg u

Old 04-28-2016, 02:19 PM #38
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
As soon as i get it back il drop it on you guys

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:00 PM #39
ForTheLove

ForTheLove has a spectacular aura aboutForTheLove has a spectacular aura aboutForTheLove has a spectacular aura aboutForTheLove has a spectacular aura about
Ahhh, brings bk sweet, stinky memories of this gal.

Its been acouple of yrs for me, but you can't forget the real deal bright side cut once you've grown her.

Ohhh happy day they were..... Thanks for the memories boys

Be nice to know she was about abit more - jus so more heads got to know that real real uk cheese, rather than so many of the so callled 'cheese' cuts that go about locally/nationally.

PLR&£... ALL
ForTheLove is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:22 PM #40
Mayhem84

I would b honoured to have that chance Ric I've waited years to get the real thing