What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

smoking CBN and CBC, Incredible discovery

M

metsäkana

do you mean cbd? i never heard such high cbn on plant? what is the strain?

M

metsäkana

ok i already found it have 0,4% cbn acording to some ''SALVATION BOTANICAL LABORATORY REPORT 2013'' never heard of that lab so i quess its bullshit =)
but there you have it 0,4

acording to seed f inder : 0.1% cbn

crop king is just so retarded they say its 4,2% when its 4,22mg in g!!

and you belived that shitty site xD

WOULD BE NICE IF PLANTS WOULD GROW AMOUNTS OF EXTRACTS!!!

why did you buy that shit? :D im sorry but to me the picture looks and website looks like something i stay away from

and the hashplant have 0.33%? what is source of that? if its CKS then its the same.. they cant look the lab result them self so that mean they dont give rats ass..

they are all wrongly writen i think

its good they added the pfd link to test so you can look yourself =) i would not trust that lab tho :D maybe its somewhere ''near'' :d

M

metsäkana

hahahah they have it wrong on every strain !!! hahah what i bullshit website!! even the cbd is wrong :D:D maybe the thc is then +100% XD

M

metsäkana

yeah but not in that level what i know.. plz show some lab tests.. those were wrongly analyzed to website.. i contacted them they said to fix them

i guess trout dont have lab test so its butt talk mostly.. yeah they have some but like waaay under 1% what i seen

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Memory/distraction effects, no nervousness effects whatsoever, in fact massively increased presence of mind and confidence, and yet stimulant physically.
Sounds a lot like the cut of Canna-Tsu I have. 20%+ CBD and about 8-9% THC. It's the terpene profile which brings the mental clarity, memory boost and attitude changes. ;)

No sleepiness the next day either. All upbeat and happy. :DSave

oldchuck

Veteran
I don't get the big deal you guys are making about CBN. THC readily converts to CBN with a simple formula of time, light, and heat. You can make as much as you want from ordinary weed.

M

metsäkana

i think ordinary weed it dont get so high it effect me like smoking or dabbing reclaim..
how much cbn thc conversion will produce i remember tony talk about it on hc but too baked to remember.. :D i would love to have big pile of mostly cbn oil and mostly thc oil and then mix it how i like =) other piles would not be bad :D hard to smoke like american in countries that have bad summers and not legal.

isnt the conversion like 3:1?i really dont know i cant find the site i saw it xD. how much 1gram of high thc oil will convert to high cbn oil when decarbed?

im pretty sure not all of it will convert?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I don't get the big deal you guys are making about CBN. THC readily converts to CBN with a simple formula of time, light, and heat. You can make as much as you want from ordinary weed.
I can't stand CBN. Sleepy junk. Overripe cannabis has too much CBN in it, knocking people out with a few hits. That's not potency, that's idiocy.

Yes, heating/lighting/aging THC produces CBN. I've been avoiding it for decades. Moderate amounts of CBD though? Now we're talking... :dance013:

angelgoob

I wanna try it lol.

Sleep? Good guess I will l sleeeeeeep. :)

Not if I have coffee.

Seedlings are doing good. I'm doing timelapse.

I know, from old weed. Dried a lot. That is has such a STONE not a high.

I also know from the tincture you will sleep :)

earthwyrms

maybe hash oil could be put in a beaker with hydrogen peroxide and a magnetic stirbar and heated on a hotplate, with a light above it.? to transmute the THC to CBN in a high yeild.?

M

metsäkana

how much cbn is formed on that method? i would like to know heat and time yields. i think its not 100% conversion