Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2018, 04:14 PM #3221
seymourbud

seymourbud is a jewel in the roughseymourbud is a jewel in the roughseymourbud is a jewel in the roughseymourbud is a jewel in the roughseymourbud is a jewel in the roughseymourbud is a jewel in the roughseymourbud is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Killer pics star!
Glue breath..

View Image View Image View Image
@lester beans, was your Glue breath an S1, as I scored some of those as a freebie with one other of Chunky's beans. I think it was Sluggo, but don't remember. Just haven't had the chance to grow them yet.
seymourbud is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 05:46 PM #3222
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
No those we're reg seeds. Was awhile ago. I really liked the GlueBreath.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:57 PM #3223
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seymourbud View Post
@lester beans, was your Glue breath an S1, as I scored some of those as a freebie with one other of Chunky's beans. I think it was Sluggo, but don't remember. Just haven't had the chance to grow them yet.
GlueBreath was a clone I passed, (gg#4 x The Three)

I sent out freebies of her S1's with some of the 1st seeds I vended.

gorilla Breath is regular seeds.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 07:11 PM #3224
Kushron

Kushron will become famous soon enoughKushron will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkaboy View Post
Anyone no where the clones are in the mi, oh region? The only thinfg i can find is mycotek
Kushron is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 09:31 PM #3225
Ganjaganjakush

Ganjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant futureGanjaganjakush has a brilliant future
She's not being vended out if any clone shops you'll have yo know someone with her in mi
Ganjaganjakush is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:34 AM #3226
beanja

beanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the roughbeanja is a jewel in the rough
What about Canada ? Anyone in Canada have it ?
beanja is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 04:04 AM #3227
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
so I know the 2.0 can tolerate the outdoors and has a decent resistance to mold, about when-ish does she finish, early oct or later than that?

currently testing: HeadStash
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is online now Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 04:12 AM #3228
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
this is oct 9 upstate ny, one stayed out till the 15th.

they saw 5 days of cold wet rain in week 9 and just purpled and kept on going

Chunkypigs is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 04:35 AM #3229
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
i intend to run her outdoors this year
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 05:38 AM #3230
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Always had good luck with cookie strains outdoors.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.