What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

picture.php
picture.php

Still not ripe its not a dam race!!

darkvade420

i am flushing a plant right now that im thinking of revegging . anyone every fully flushed a plant and then revegged it? im not sure if i should cut in to the flush and harvest a few days sooner that expected so i can have stronger luck with my reveg attempt let me know your thoughts or experiance thanks.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

ceosam

i love yards pics!

vade... easy to reveg, just leave some leaves and buds and put it under some low lighting 24/7

darkvade420

i love yards pics!

vade... easy to reveg, just leave some leaves and buds and put it under some low lighting 24/7

hey thanks man, i was wondering if i should give plant a hard flush before the harvest and then attempt the revege or should i not flush so hard? im thinkin when i flush real good im killing my plant in a way

darkvade420

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Got My Christmas Harvest Going Here it was Fun and its gonna be more fun smoking this shit lol happy holidays to ya!:thank you:
Smells like im blowing Christmas out Christmas Trees When it smokin it lol

darkvade420

everything grown on this page is purple kush every time i take a clip from the mother it comes out slightly differnt the way it looks smells and taste but it always comes out great!

darkvade420

picture.php

Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seat belts for this ride cause its a bumpy one.this is purple kush 2 weeks into flower my first run with the 1000 w light .Feel Free to join in and show some pics of your rec/fun times in the garden let me know whats growing in your woods lol see yall soon !may the force stay strong with in.

darkvade420

day 28 of my 1000w grow i think they got nute lock cause the leaves are turning yeller no bueno lol hopefully it magicaly heals up.
picture.php