Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The White s1?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
The White s1? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2017, 11:53 AM #11
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
nld means narrow leaf drug; it basically means narrow leaf pheno usually.

Quote:
What is it that you guys had a problem with in the potency department? I thought by the description, including reviews and smoke reports on leafly that it is very potent? Or are you meaning that it is potent but not your type of high? I know looks can be deceiving but it looks like it would pack a punch?
I like leafly but my personal experience with many strains re the particular phenos I grew from seed (personal experience) both indoors and outdoors are not the same as what has been reported. I need to get adequately high off one bowl; i'm not expecting devastation, just a decent buzz that lasts at least 1.5 hours.

the the white dom tw/aww phenos I grew did not have the potency I prefer. it was adequate, no more. the plants I grew themselves performed great outdoors as 23og stated.

depending on what type of high you want, terps ( especially taste), yield, hardiness ( resistance to bugs, drought, ph fluctuations, mold, disease) there are lots of great personal smoke outdoor strains.

skunk is famous for doing very well outdoors.

I also like nanan bouclou (png dom), Malawi, malawi hybrids, zamal, zamal hybrids, Durban, Durban hybrids, satori, satori hybrids, haze, haze hybrids. probably left out some but these listed usually rock outdoors.
idiit is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:06 PM #12
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Well I will be running a whole pack of Ace's mixed beans along with some Malawi, Zamaldelica and Golden Tiger from seed so I should have some pretty hardy long season girls in my future .

But I agree, phenos, no matter what the strain, determines the differential of the high. I think i'll be running "The White #4" pheno that is indica dom... The longer flowering sativa pheno just isn't impressing me thus far except for the frost factor she has going on.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348412

..."A good grower has learned, a great grower never stops"...
MountainBudz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:03 PM #13
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya will become famous soon enoughHarry Ballzonya will become famous soon enough
i have some some going outdoors myself right now. They seem to be taking longer to kick into flowering mode than the rest of the strains I have going. I'm getting impatient with em lol.
Harry Ballzonya is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 04:40 PM #14
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
What about this :
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
I hate it when you read through a grow journal just to see at the end, no smoke report, no review.... No nothing.

Why did you not finish this report??? How was the smoke???

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 08:55 PM #15
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
What about this :
What do you mean bro?

Old 01-19-2018, 08:56 PM #16
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

This was not meant to be a grow journal, just discussion basically on the strain.

I actually never did or attempted a journal or diary on the white s1.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:19 PM #17
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

But I will update this even though it is not a journal.

The White s1's turned out just simply "okay"... The yield was very low on the sativa dom pheno and the wide leaf phenol yield was a little better. Very trichome enriched buds. All plants and phenos had a very sweet "beechnut" like chewing tobacco smell or kinda like a sweet pipe tobacco. The smell was wonderful.

The potency just wasn't there. And when you did smoke enough of it to really get a decent effect it was a very boring high that contributed mostly to sleep.

Old 01-19-2018, 11:29 PM #18
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
I grew the White clone from the Cali dispensaries. Not impressed at all. This is one of them strains that does well in crosses, it ain't no stand alone strain IMO.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 01:48 PM #19
maliali

maliali will become famous soon enoughmaliali will become famous soon enoughmaliali will become famous soon enough
White is hype. High is relaxing feeling through the body and little bit of head high. Social and relaxed i would say. Smell and taste like some NL/hasplant not so potent sweet,flowery hashy. Only look is crazy very cristaly and rock hard. But lots of guys when see it and smoke it they say only looked good.
maliali is offline Quote