You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > M.O.B

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
M.O.B Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2018, 02:48 AM #11
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thcvhunter View Post
Highrise Seeds put her in seed form.

I highly recommend them.
Ive tried it and used it in my breeding! definitely killer with lots of purple phenos.

There was one green pheno I remember that had a nice blueberry candy smell 3/4 through flower outdoors. The purples are a little more berry jam.

Do we know which pheno was used? I don't pick up on the cherry but I could see how it could be that.

Old 01-17-2018, 02:54 AM #12
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
Flowered it inside for the first time recently. I digg it. Although it's far from quick. It still needs 60 days.

Reminds me a lot of KKSC in the high department, also same awesome after burnt smell.

Both are very good for appetite stimulation though.
KONY is online now Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 04:07 AM #13
highsteppa

highsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the rough
^Nice running some next to kksc atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntrout View Post
Did you make any crosses?
yea different things over the years, but not last season. A poly hybrid w/mobxfreeze in the mix won the high 95 cup this year...outdoor grown sample beat bunch indoor entries
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 12:10 PM #14
BlackBart

BlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the rough
She has a wonderful smell and is sticky as hell . The high doesn't do it for me but that's me . I made a cross a few years back with Auto Affie x Trainwreck x OG kush
BlackBart is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 11:18 AM #15
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
I thought it's a 50 days finishing strain. Thanks for highrise seed but i don't like s1.
sirtween is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 05:20 PM #16
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtween View Post
I thought it's a 50 days finishing strain. Thanks for highrise seed but i don't like s1.

I think it's one of those strains that needs cloned to decrease flowering time.

When I crossed it to my Durban / PCK x Blueberry which was relatively quick but it only got quicker with the Mob cross, from clone it could have been cut at 44 days indoors and was fully ripe at 52 days, maybe even a little long. Actually quicker than a lot fo the strains in the room by a week or more.

Outdoors it was slower as a S1/2, first/second week of october, where the BDC x MOB clone finishes mid/late september.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:32 AM #17
browntrout

anyone find any MOB seeds recently? I missed the dirty water organics. Highrise is out of business...

Old 03-06-2018, 02:00 AM #18
mackdx

mackdx will become famous soon enoughmackdx will become famous soon enough
I had it for awhile and just let it go. The cut I had smelled intensely of grape jelly, medium dense buds, ok yield, and ok potency. Certainly not tear you face off potent. A decent session weed and worth a run if you find it
mackdx is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 02:18 AM #19
purplepassion

purplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the rough
It’s still everywhere up in Maine, I wonder if freeze kid made that winning cross? I also see sensi seeds trying to trademark it.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:21 AM #20
purplepassion

purplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the rough
Thseeds sorry