What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force."
George Orwell

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Providence has given our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as privilege and interest, of a Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”
~ John Jay First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
Ronald Reagan-USA President

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
- Oscar Wilde

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
French fries kill more people than guns and sharks, yet nobody's afraid of French fries.
Robert Kiyosaki

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom."
Bob Dylan

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"
Barry M. Goldwater

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
" BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY; AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME TO GIVE EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORK."
REVELATION 22:12

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"If you feel alone, get a cat. Then if you feel alone, get another one."
~Taylor Swift

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Bullshit is the glue that holds government together, you remove the bullshit and it completely falls apart”
George Carlin

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Sooner or later the people in this country are going to realize: the government does not give a fuck about them. The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare, or your safety. It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.”
George Carlin

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.”
George Carlin