What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full stealth PC growbox/Durban Poison Fem. D.P.

Alanbrown88

Hi All,
tiphat.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would like to show you my first stealth micro growing.

This is my setup:

Strain: Durban Poison Feminised (Dutch Passion)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Grow Box: Chieftec Pc Case [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](20x50x62[/FONT])
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Lamp:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] TCI LED strips 2x23 W 154 lm/W[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ( These are [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Samsung LM561C chips)[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Pot: 3 lt
Soil: Compo Sana natural soil with some perlit
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Planned Training: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Topping, LST, Super Scropping [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fertilizer for [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]late stage veg.: Wuxal Super
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](NPK 8-8-6)[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Fertilizers for flowering:Vitaflora Leander Solution [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](NPK 3,5-8,4-7,8 )[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Air input: Passive Inlet[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Air extraction: 1 fan Noiseblocker (120mm)[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Odor: 3 in 1 Carbon Compound filter fixed to Fan
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Average humidity: 44%
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Average Celsius: 27-29
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Start date: 28/10/2018[/FONT]

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I love stealth grows. Good luck to you! I'm assuming the sponge is for keeping the humidity up in such a small space?

Alanbrown88

(Sorry for beginner English)

Thanks! :) The sponge is not the best.
I need 40-50 % humidity or up 60% at vegging. If it will be lower than 40 % I'l buy an ultrasonic humidifier.
Although as the plant grows, humidity is rising.

:tiphat:
I love stealth grows. Good luck to you! I'm assuming the sponge is for keeping the humidity up in such a small space?

Last edited:

El Tigre

Always been interested about Durban Poison and never tried it... All the best for this round and happy gardening, i hope you'll make a nice smoke report at the end!

'Boogieman'

I grew Durban Poison outdoors the last two years, despite many bad reviews I was very satisfied with the smoke, yeilds good and from the few I have grown very little difference between phenos.

El Tigre

I grew Durban Poison outdoors the last two years, despite many bad reviews I was very satisfied with the smoke, yeilds good and from the few I have grown very little difference between phenos.

Hi Boogieman, did you grow the Dutch Passion version? Can you spend a couple of words about flowering time, smell/aroma and effect?

'Boogieman'

Hi Boogieman, did you grow the Dutch Passion version? Can you spend a couple of words about flowering time, smell/aroma and effect?

Yes it was the DP version, I grew 1 in 2017 and 1 in 2018. They were both picked between October 5th- 10th. Not much smell while flowering but it comes out when drying. The smell is what I assume is anise? It smells like a piney musty dank smell but hard to describe. Very hardy plant topped once they became monsters with very small amounts of bud rot and no powderly mildew which is a problem where I live. I got over 2 pounds last year 34 ounces off 1 plant. It's a decent head buzz not the most potent but far from crap it is good weed and a consistent plant from seed.

El Tigre

Yes it was the DP version, I grew 1 in 2017 and 1 in 2018. They were both picked between October 5th- 10th. Not much smell while flowering but it comes out when drying. The smell is what I assume is anise? It smells like a piney musty dank smell but hard to describe. Very hardy plant topped once they became monsters with very small amounts of bud rot and no powderly mildew which is a problem where I live. I got over 2 pounds last year 34 ounces off 1 plant. It's a decent head buzz not the most potent but far from crap it is good weed and a consistent plant from seed.

Thanks Boogieman! I must grow couple of DP one day. I took a look at your thread about that grow and it was cool.

Latest posts

Latest posts