What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Human Shit is good Fertiliser

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm, yes - having had this experience on a number of occasions - I would always recommend you take a 'pig-stick' to the dunny with you when travelling in the provinces of the Philippines - ...

I was scooting around the internet and googled 'Money in Shit' and came up with this article from the Washington Post about fecal matter transplants - and earning $13,000 a year from what you usually throw away down some sewer, or septic tank - or straight into a pigs mouth.....lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ur-poop/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.158f5728ac5b

You can donate blood, plasma, eggs, and sperm. Why not poop? Yes, your feces are perhaps your greatest untapped monetary resource. Thanks to a nonprofit organization called OpenBiome, you can cash in to the tune of $13,000 a year -- and save lives while you're at it.

[Here’s what it takes to be the perfect poop donor]

Since 2013, OpenBiome has been processing and shipping loads of it all over the country. The frozen stool is administered to patients who are very sick with infections of a bacteria called C. difficile. The bacteria can cause extreme gastrointestinal distress, leaving some sufferers housebound. Antibiotics often help, but sometimes the bacteria rears back as soon as treatment stops. That leads to a miserable, continuous course of antibiotics.

By introducing healthy fecal matter into the gut of a patient (by way of endoscopy, nasal tubes, or swallowed capsules) doctors can abolish C. difficile for good. Finding a donor is tough business, and some patients grow so desperate that they treat themselves with fecal matter from friends and family. That's what happened to a friend of OpenBiome's founders, inspiring them to open up the first nationwide bank. So far they've shipped about 2,000 treatments to 185 hospitals around the country.

many beasts find the human turd delightful
interesting article in some magazine about an american couple in the philippine countryside
domesticated pigs love human poo, quite the combination with outhouses
the pigs could tell they had to do #2 just by the way they walked
get to the outhouse and a snout would be sticking out waiting
not an experience most people want, they had to use a 'pig stick' to keep them away during the process

Klompen

Just last week at the park, this dude named 'the muffin man' told me I could go ok n a space flight, and that the first one is free!

This sounds legit. See if he also has a gallon of PCP though. I've been told that is standard rations for most astronauts.

Klompen

By introducing healthy fecal matter into the gut of a patient (by way of endoscopy, nasal tubes, or swallowed capsules) doctors can abolish C. difficile for good

NASAL TUBES? Wow.... no thanks! That's pretty much the last place I want any shit(especially someone eles's poop.

Dog Star

Veteran
Since 2013, OpenBiome has been processing and shipping loads of it all over the country. The frozen stool is administered to patients who are very sick with infections of a bacteria called C. difficile. The bacteria can cause extreme gastrointestinal distress, leaving some sufferers housebound. Antibiotics often help, but sometimes the bacteria rears back as soon as treatment stops. That leads to a miserable, continuous course of antibiotics.

By introducing healthy fecal matter into the gut of a patient (by way of endoscopy, nasal tubes, or swallowed capsules) doctors can abolish C. difficile for good. Finding a donor is tough business, and some patients grow so desperate that they treat themselves with fecal matter from friends and family. That's what happened to a friend of OpenBiome's founders, inspiring them to open up the first nationwide bank. So far they've shipped about 2,000 treatments to 185 hospitals around the country.

Yes man,thats a one of a treatment that is very effective for Clostridia difficile..
to take cultured feces bacteries from healthy donor and again overpopulate
gut flora with beneficial bacteries...

am haved a Clostridium difficile bactery and was loose like 14 kilograms in only
4 days and am actually starded to feel i will not stay more longer in this reality..
mine muscles was start to twitch as i loosed so much water and started to have
halucinations... scariest thing is that your tummy hurts like somewanne cut your
guts with some sharp object,knife.. cause bactery produce toxin A and B that
made hell of pain..

Healed myself with huge amounts of probiotics of best quality and for 6 months and
longer taked origano oil,used also Sacharomices boullardi,those yeast that Thai
people use for treatment of Cholera...

Thing is that i was more than 100 kilos in weight before illness but i got good under
90ies in just few days... its not weird people in hospitals die like flyies when she struck..

Hmmm, yes - having had this experience on a number of occasions - I would always recommend you take a 'pig-stick' to the dunny with you when travelling in the provinces of the Philippines - ...

I was scooting around the internet and googled 'Money in Shit' and came up with this article from the Washington Post about fecal matter transplants - and earning $13,000 a year from what you usually throw away down some sewer, or septic tank - or straight into a pigs mouth.....lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ur-poop/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.158f5728ac5b

You can donate blood, plasma, eggs, and sperm. Why not poop? Yes, your feces are perhaps your greatest untapped monetary resource. Thanks to a nonprofit organization called OpenBiome, you can cash in to the tune of $13,000 a year -- and save lives while you're at it.

[Here’s what it takes to be the perfect poop donor]

Gypsy always comes uo with the craziest "shit"

:laughing:

Brother Nature

Funny to stumble across this thread, read a related article this morning actually. My local university is currently doing a study on it. Apparently these 'poop pills' and fecal transplants are pretty amazing at fixing poor microbial activity in the gut and can even help fat people loose weight. I find it kinda funny that the cure for gaining weight is swallowing shit.

[YOUTUBEIF]yCJSgVBMyG0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Here's a link to the article as well, if anyone's interested.

https://www.noted.co.nz/health/health/gut-gold-how-poo-pills-could-reverse-obesity/

So, when we have so much science telling us to properly recycle our shit, how can we do otherwise without being ignorant trump-bags (my new word for douchebag)?

Do I go outside, dig a hole, pop a squat, add microbes for my every bowel movement? Nope, but I acknowledge and call for the needed improvements in our sewage treatment policies, because there is no future without recycled nutrients, period. 70% of the world's ammonial nitrogen comes from petroleum, when it dwindles, recycled nutrients and hydrocarbons from waste and landfill excavation will bbe a daily fact of life for everyone.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Shit just has a bad rep methinks, and as DenverVaultBoy has stated above, what our waste contains will become ever more important for any future developments of human populations - They won't be throwing away any valuable recyclable resource as they do by the millions of tons today - that's for sure - if they are to survive.

Dog Star

Veteran
So how's it looking at fuku now?
I was pretty interested when it happened, it became an obsession, I even moved to the southern hemisphere to escape at one point.
It became impossible to decipher the truth, so I just had to tune out and stop stressing.
Chernobyl was among the first news stories I remember and it scared the shit outta me, that's probably why.
That and the Challenger shuttle explosion, which is why I avoid space travel.

Here is a video on new updates on Fukushima..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isz7XMi8aSY

Fukushima Is a Progressive Extinction Level Event

Interesting data on California wine... they dont test weed but
that will be also interesting to know.. goverment again clouding
and shading things..

Dog Star

Veteran
So what say science of IAEA???

Radiation is a good for your body or what..

You become next Hulk..?? ;D LOL

Cvh

Supermod
I just placed an order for the books 'The Humanure Handbook' by Joseph C. Jenkins
and also the book 'Liquid Gold - The Lore and Logic of Using Urine to Grow Plants' by Carol Steinfeld. Both cheap books.

I don't think I would dare to try any of these methods (and the misses would kill) but the knowledge would be invaluable.

Dirt Bag

Here is a video on new updates on Fukushima..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isz7XMi8aSY

Fukushima Is a Progressive Extinction Level Event

Interesting data on California wine... they dont test weed but
that will be also interesting to know.. goverment again clouding
and shading things..

Tried to listen to the Fukushima video but that ladies agonizingly slow droning caused me to shoot myself in the head. However, I wasn't wearing my reading glasses at the time (hence the reason for only listening) and can you believe it? I missed! Well, almost. Just grazed me. I'm typing this from the ER where a hot little Asian nurse is dabbing my "wound".

Dog Star

Veteran
Tried to listen to the Fukushima video but that ladies agonizingly slow droning caused me to shoot myself in the head. However, I wasn't wearing my reading glasses at the time (hence the reason for only listening) and can you believe it? I missed! Well, almost. Just grazed me. I'm typing this from the ER where a hot little Asian nurse is dabbing my "wound".

Am understand you totaly,some of videos with those stupid generic
voices can piss you off but dont focus yourself on voice,info is
much more important..

and if you love more to read than Enenews is good but they didnt
update since February.. http://enenews.com/

look under comments on enenews,there know to be interesting
links to other internet info providers.. or just google on Fukushima
updates,but dont read those of IAEA,they hide more than they show..

Dog Star

Veteran
UN made attrocities around a World or they didnt take action if attrocities was made
and now you mention those suckers as reliable organization.. what planet you are??

Denverboy lives in govern-mental world,looks at CNN and is happy with IAEA and UN..

he is a example of a good citizen that obeys his masters in IAEA.. ;D

Dont think with your head,its all fake news.. Fukushima actually didnt happend..

Latest posts

Latest posts