What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to buy a pocket sized Vape.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I'm not sure which one you decided on but most of them are available right from the manufacturer. Arizer.com or healthyrips.com

Any problems or warranty claims are also handled directly.

As for eBay.... if it looks too good to be true.....

Ringodoggie

Premium user
What country are you in?

I would not trust either one of those. The second one even says it's a clone...

High quality 1:1 clone

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I just read that they don't ship to tx. ��Thats why i was looking at ebay cuz they ship anywhere no problem. But i dont to buy a knock off. So now what?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
One thing for sure... they are consistent. I don't care for the 'sip' style. I like huge clouds like I get from the E-Nano or my home made Vaponic. The Fury2 is a great 'carry' vape. Especially if you're in a non-legal state and discretion is advised.

When it gets right down to it, it's all about what you want as an individual, different than me and the others. Try them all.... that's what I did. LOL

I'm in Texas so I'm thinking Fury 2 is the way to go. And the price is okay and I can handle it atm. Search for something like this it's feeling like eBay is very sketchy place to buy Electronics but I've only bought clothes on eBay not Electronics yet.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Go to puffitup.com. They are an authorized distributor of the Fury2. I have dealt with the owner (Randy) on a number of buys and he is trustworthy and super fast ship. They are in Nevada so shipping to Texas should be very fast.

Put the Fury2 in your cart and use the coupon code "puffedup" and the price will go down to $118.17 (I think that's te discounted amount). You can't beat that.

If you have any questions or problems, let me know I'll help out.

Also, they do not take Paypal. They accept credit cards. If you have no other payment than Paypal, contact Randy at the site and he will send you a Paypal invoice.

I love my Fury2. It's the only vape I take when I go out.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so what will my bank statement say? When I log into my bank account and it has a list of all the things that have spent money on. Will the name puff it up be on the list or another other name.

Thanks for helping me with this.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Also the site healthyrips.com says theres comes as a bundel package with extra accessories and a free bubbler. What extra accessories does puffitup's fury 2 come with?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So i was on puffitup and the code workes like u said $118.77. I havent bought it yet because i wanna know what it will say on my bank statement first. But it is the best deal thus far.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I contacted them and they got back to me super quick. Here's What they said.

Hey there, Thanks for choosing PuffItUp! If you purchase a Fury 2 from us the transaction will show up with the amount you paid and our business will be listed as Six5 rather than PuffItUp to help protect your privacy.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks again!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well it's done I just ordered a fury 2 from puffitup with the coupon code bringing it to $118.77 total. It's only my second vaporizer because the first one I have is a volcano that was gifted to me for free and now I have hopefully a good one to travel with or as a daily device.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hello Cheesebuds, I want to add a note of caution that I wish someone had done when I first bought a vaporizer, the Airizer Air, a while back.

At the time I bought that first vape, I had no idea that for an unknown percentage of vape users, it is absolutely VITAL that they ONLY vape through a bubbler, because if they do not bubble that vapor through water, they may suffer a life-threatening episode.

I found this fact out the hard way when I started to use my Airizer Air without bothering to use a bubbler setup with it. The result was that the dry vapor inflicted one of the very worst lung traumas I have EVER had the misfortune of experiencing.

Hours after taking a series of drags of that hot dry vapor, my lungs flooded with fluid, and I rushed to a hospital, where I was prescribed a strong regime of antibiotics that took a few days to bring me back from the brink.

I will never forget the feeling of abject terror that just overwhelmed me when I discovered that I was drowning in my own lung fluids, on dry land. Of course I did not attempt to vape for a long time after that horrible experience, and before I resumed using the Airizer, I read up on the FC forum, and there, buried amidst a sea of forum posts, was that dire warning that dry vapor can trigger really serious effects in some people.

You are looking for a portable vape, and yes, if you add a bubble to any vape, it won't be as portable as it was without the bubbler, HOWEVER, if you are one of the few unlucky people like me whose system cannot tolerate dry vapor, then you will be doing yourself a HUGE favor by vaping at home with a bubbler connected at all times.

One day, the laws will catch up with rapidly evolving vape technology, and when it does, a requirement will be introduced for all vape vendors to recommend a bubbler for ALL their products, given the mortal risks some people may face by inhaling dry vapor.

Forgive the negative tone of this post, but as a toker who damn near died from vaping without a bubbler, I feel a sense of obligation to share this caution with forum readers here.

All the best with your new vape

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Wow thanks for the heads up I've been vaping in the volcano for at least 4 years now I haven't had any problems. I Exercise regularly drink lots of water. The other day I saw a video where a guy was using one of these devices with a little water pipe pocket size I saven up for one of those and a carrying case for both pieces.

RB56

Veteran
I have been using Arizer solos for about 7 or 8 years and love them, but they no longer make the analog model,
Used the Solo for a long time. Solo II is MUCH better. Fancy display is nice, but the draw has been improved significantly.

If you want a battery powered vape it is hard to beat the Fury2 from Healthy Rips.

As Paddi said, the Pax 3 is pretty nice.

The Arizer ArGo is also a very nice portable.

All three are for dry herb.

Arizer ArGo has the same superior draw as the Solo II. ArGo is much more portable. Solo II and it's accessories can be stored in a pouch smaller than a 12 ounce can of soda. ArGo is smaller than a pack of cigarettes, so much more pocketable.

Solo II makes bigger clouds and holds a little more. I've replaced my desktops with the Solo II. If I could only have one, it would be the Solo II. Nice to have the ArGo for stealthy traveling.

A very nice thing about the Arizer units is that the heating and vapor path is either glass or stainless steel. The glass is the only thing that gets dirty and it can be completely removed, soaked in isopropyl and returned to use like new. Glass stems are inexpensive. I've used a Boundless CF. The vapor path is plastic and convoluted. It can be cleaned, but never to like new condition. Even with regular cleaning, the thing got worse and worse over time. The plastic stem can be replaced, but the plastic taste is very strong when new.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Awesome cheese. I am most likely gonna get the Fury 2 with free bubbler. I smoke joints and regular pipes but am sure it is not the best thing for health. Vapor thru water would be very clean.

I have a Magic flight box but it does not get any use. I found the process to be a bit tedious to vape it and the high was not quite on par with smoking. It was different than smoking, lets put it that way. More subtle.

I do not like having to dry out buds or grind them but I guess I can live with that. I keep my stash fairly dry anyways. Hope I can just crumble it up by hand and vape it that way, not leaving it out for hours to dry.

There is a low tech option if you can take vapor dry. VapCap is battery free and real small like a cigarette.

U

useless.gardens

I've been a fan of Boundless Vapes for about 1.5 years.

The CF and CFX (built on a similar platform somewhat akin to the Mighty vape) are both solid, reliable, powerful portable vapes.

While the CFX is more high-end with it's digi readout, I don't find it as portable as the CF.

For the $, I think the CF is one of the best small Vapes for dry flower out there. I grabbed mine for about 85$.

I just picked up the CFC as it's super pocket sized.

Should be delivered by Monday... and I'm excited to give it a whirl.

Latest posts

Latest posts