What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How can you tell if your a stoner...

G

Originally posted on another site by cross eyed weed:

you know your a stoner if you ever lost your key and they were right in your hands.

you know your a stoner if you find your self dancing in front of the frig

you know your a stoner if you try to light the wrong end of a lighter for 10 minutes

you know your a stoner if you have more than one copy of up in smoke

you know your a stoner if there is a blackout and you use all your candles for light for your plants

You know you’re a stoner if you hide weed so would have some left by the end of the week but forget were you put it

You know you’re a stoner if you have a collection of high times in your bathroom

You know you’re a stoner if you get mad when people mess up the rotation , pass it to the left

You know if you’re a stoner if your funnier when you high. Then when your not

You know your a stoner if you go to whitecastle and order 30 burgers, 10 chocolate shakes and 20 large fries then realize you left your wallet at home.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
your makin us look bad,

your makin us look bad,

I was in line at wendys and look out the window at the pizza hut and realized I had already ordered a pizza, Doh' must of been that short term memory loss they speek of. :yummy:

G

You know your a stoner when you loose your roach clips then find them after you are done smokin' and burnt your fingers.

G

you know your a stoner .......When you have a thread entitled "bump this thread if you high right now" and you seem to be they only person bumping it all the time. :yoinks:

:moon:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahhahahahha Cough that is hilarious and even funnier that you admit it :)

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know your a stoner if your drinking a beer and all of a sudden you go to light a bowl and its just your beer

( ive done this many times and seen countless others do it)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
stikky budz said:
,, you can't remember what the hell it is you're watching every time the ads come on.

If you forget what you're watching, you can always ask your locust...

claire1.jpg

G

Originally posted by Thisbuds4u

you bumped the wrong thread. You are a stoner.

Originally Posted by PartyToker

bump cause I am high

too funny

You know your a stoner if you bump the wrong thread................ :pointlaug

You know your a stoner when you realize the time is 421 and you forgot to light one up at 420

G

PartyToker said:
You know your a stoner if you bump the wrong thread................ :pointlaug
PartyToker I'll bump the right thread for ya. :pointlaug

You know you're a stoner when you buy an ounze all in dime bags because that's all your dealer had. :yoinks: But at least you scored!!! :woohoo:

:yummy:

Tunefull

You know your a stoner when the last thing u check before you leave the house is if your dressed!!!!!

And no this aint happened to me(I fear it's only a matter of time tho!!)

Lol and funny reading about the guy who was in Que for somit and relaised he allready had a pizza on order
Very funny

Last week, I started a road-trip, and went for gas in My small town..
Paid for it, got into a conversation w/a local, and drove-off..
Came to the next town, with a low gas gauge, so I stopped, paid for gas, and change for the phone.
The booth had no book to call the last gas station, so I drove-off looking for another phone...
Totally forgetting the fuel...again...hehe...
Finally...coasting, and running on fumes, I made it to the next town, and fuel-up...and decided to deal w the phone on My way back.
All the stations TOTALLY remembered Me!!!, so it all went well on the way home.
Now they remind Me to pump 1st, then chat...

Martha S.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
You know your a stoner when you go to the store for something and completley space it out and get a bunch of other shit

:biglaugh: :joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Tunefull said:
You know your a stoner when the last thing u check before you leave the house is if your dressed!!!!!

I nearly left the house for work in my slippers last week. That's probably not that rare, but I don't wear slippers in the house, I got to the door ready to go out and just leasurly slipped into my slippers before I noticed what I was doing :pointlaug :D

Tunefull

lol nice one axel
I was thinking it was pretty common(going out in slippers)
Till i read u HAD put them on to go out