What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
not my saying but so funny I'll share

I remember when growing pot in California was risky and sex was safe

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Using your can opener to open the peach cans. My mom always said it was some fire not the schwag. Helps having family down there

or
$%28KGrHqYOKiwE4srLDShfBOMcr,Ywkw%7E%7E0_35.JPG

there is a modern beer company that went back to needing a can opener

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-03-27/adrian-greniers-new-retro-beer-requires-a-can-opener

appears retro is still in

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I remember the family gathering for holidays.

Christmas of '88 was the last of those days.......

scaramanga

I remember when I could get some killer Colombian redbud that was fantastic. I also remember when I used to be able to get some Jamaican bud that was a dead ringer for all the descriptions I've read for Black Magic African, absolutely Earth shattering High with no ceiling. That shit was the stuff of Arthurian legend.

South Florida was a great place to live for imported weed.

el bee

I remember when the best weed I've ever smoked was called schwag.
It was compressed and full of seeds that were cursed and thrown away.

I remember weed always costing too much.

I remember the days when all weed had seeds & you had to clean it. Usually with the top from a Monopoly box.
Price for good Mexican was 10 a lid & then Panama Red, Alcapulco Gold & Michoacan started selling for 15 a lid. Outrageous.
The same days when Augustus Owsley Stanley III was plying his trade in the San Francisco Bay Area when it all came in gel caps.
And on New Years Eve at the Fillmore you saw The Grateful Dead & Jefferson Airplane headline with a brand new group, at their first album, called The Chicago Transit Authority
filling out the same bill.

Last edited:

supermanlives

Veteran
i remember when going to mexico was peacefull.. but its not really that much diff than my hood. the green crew rules. we dont take no shit from nobody ever.skyline are pussies.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember my first taste of Colombian gold on a beautiful summers night in Texas. The late 70s was a wonderful time for me and was the start of my life love love for Colombia and its happy people.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I remember scoring some Oaxcan in '78 where the buds were so big they wouldn't fit in the baggie. The buds were in excellent condition and not smashed. $25 for an ounce. Dude just wrapped it in tin foil. Right after that we went to a Black Sabbath/Van Halen concert. We passed joints all night long.

D

draco

I remember the days when all weed had seeds & you had to clean it. Usually with the top from a Monopoly box.
Price for good Mexican was 10 a lid & then Panama Red, Alcapulco Gold & Michoacan started selling for 15 a lid. Outrageous.
The same days when Augustus Owsley Stanley III was plying his trade in the San Francisco Bay Area when it all came in gel caps.
And on New Years Eve at the Fillmore you saw The Grateful Dead & Jefferson Airplane headline with a brand new group, at their first album, called The Chicago Transit Authority
filling out the same bill.

that sounds so fine!

i remember taking some sandoz 25 in '69... clearly remember the punkass mexi that was the only thing available in the summers. sometimes we couldn't even get that. we would scrape our pipes till they were clean. it was so much fun!

i remember fondly the wonderful Jamacian and Colombian. then came the hawaiian. shortly after that i saw my first indoor weed.

i have had so much fun smoking weed over the years, and it's fun to remember sometimes...

Mr_Grimbo

I remember dancing in the garage to "Signs" by the Five Man Electrical Band and being the only dude in town with long hair.. All the chicks danced with me, even if I wasn't gettin' any:) I also remember picking seeds, rocks for screens, and drinking bong water after the bong sat in the woods for a month:)

Mr. Grimbo