What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tattoos

G

Well, My 43 rd birthday is approaching fast. So, I've decided to get tattooed.
One of an eagle with its tallons extended and the other will be my last name in german gaothic accross the top of my back between my shoulder blades.
Hmmm...... I thought for some years to do it. But never did. So, my woman's son is a tattoo artist and he is going to do them. All in trade. :chin: :wink:
I guess this is one way for me to give myself something and to do something differant. :woohoo:

G

well hey hey hey!!!!!!!!! let me be the first to say happy birthday!!!!!!!!! i also love tattoos my whole back and arm are done i say you only live once and fuck everyone else that give you shit!!!!!! be strong and love life and live it to the fullest man post up some pics when you get it done ok!!!!!!!!!!!! as allways

see ya soon

G

I plan on it. Let you all see his good work. lol And thanks for the early happy birthday. :wave:

Last edited:
G

man that pic rocks thanks thisbudsfor you as allwyas

see ya soon

kilacaLIbud

im currently a tattoo apprentice..! :wave:

heres some tattoo flash that im workin on this is just markers and colored pencils..

Last edited:
G

Here is one for you

Here is one for you

Let's see now, photo's are not downloading, oh well.

TBFU, all of my Taks are related to big events in my life, wouldn't have it any other way!!

Enjoy the pain!!
Woof

Last edited:
G

kilacaLIbud said:
im currently a tattoo apprentice..! :wave:

heres some tattoo flash that im workin on this is just markers and colored pencils..

Nice , very nice.

G

guest3854

Go to "HyperSpace" Tha Owner , Guy Aitchison is a pioneer in abstract art . Here go a samp ! He's outta Chicago .

1 of my arms was filled by Aaron Cain , 14 yrs ago down in S.F. ! of tha all time greats ! Key in his name and check him out to !

G

Hi baby!

I have two, one very old one on my shoulder of a dolphin. I am having a celtic design done sometime soon.
And I have a little yellow flower on my behind.

G

pieceofmyheart said:
Hi baby!

I have two, one very old one on my shoulder of a dolphin. I am having a celtic design done sometime soon.
And I have a little yellow flower on my behind.
"cough" Hmmmmm....... :wave: Would like to see them. :biglaugh:

Here's the tat I'm getting on my arm. Minis the background.

Last edited:

kilacaLIbud

Thisbuds4u said:
"cough" Hmmmmm....... :wave: Would like to see them. :biglaugh:

Here's the tat I'm getting on my arm. Minis the background.

im good enough to to do that tat..maybe better thats like a older biker did that tat..lol no offence to the biker i just like my birds or whatever to be in a diff positions but the same u know what i mean... but thats a good thing to tattoo i like eagles as much as i like to do cocks..lol check out this one i did a while back while i was bored with colored pencils and a shitty bic pen ...

Last edited:
G

hmmm...let's try again with a different browser....

Left arm and shoulder piece, doesn't come up well here but clicking on it will show detail.
I got this one when I sold one business and bought a much bigger one. So I needed a bigger tattoo. My design with the artist's interpretation.
I was inspired driving down the Oregon coast and came across these tree's that endure winds 24/7 and continue to survive and thrive but all bent to hell. Man could I relate.
The inscription reads "Winds of Time, Times of Change". The Chinese characters are representative of the practice of Qui Gong. My preferred method of health care. To get an idea of what I mean by "Winds of Time, Times of Change" take a look at my post under Geriatrics in the Old Stoners crash pad.

Woof

Last edited:
G

wow

wow

well who would of thought that so many folks would stop by and say hi but don't forget i was the first to say happy b-day :bat:
i am glad to see everyones tats and i load some of mine ,key word some i still getting more work done as we speak so if you will let me i will keep updated and as allways

see ya soon

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
NICE piece DEZYLU are ya going for a whole suit ?my buddy basically has one now he is trying the branding thing .crazy i tell ya branding ,i got some ink myself but try and burn me we fighting LOL