What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making a profit

G

Well people around here are trippin' about my grow and how each plant smokes and the high. I did not intend to sell any of it but, a long time friend of mine said it was dry up where he was. He knew about my grow also. First thing outta his mouth on the phone was, Money is now object. What ever you want to sell it for and how ever much you want to get rid of I'll buy it.
I sold A half oz. of White Rhino for $100 u.s. and a half oz. of bebula for $150 U.S.
And he wanted more, all I had. :bat: he is a stoner Club member and fellow P.C. Plus I've known him for 16 years. So I figured what the hell.But do you think I charged too much? So, Ive hook up a few fellow P.C's. this year. So, for all you other stoner club P.C's., and you know who you are, Remember A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A FRIEND INDEED, AND A FELLOW P.C. WILL DO THE DEED.

Stay kewl,

thisbuds4u

Last edited:
G

nah man, people pay you to give them your weed, they'll give you what it's worth to them.

there are no set prices in free market! prolly coulda got another hundred out of em.

THC

G

the demand for good bud is outragously high, especially when compared to the supply. it's dry most places most of the time as far as real nice headstash goes.

unless you grow it that is!

THC

G

guest123

if you grew it without any profit in mind , and then you have indeed profited , then you have done well whatever price you got , even half that price you have done well , can you see my reasoning ???

G

wallyduck said:
if you grew it without any profit in mind , and then you have indeed profited , then you have done well whatever price you got , even half that price you have done well , can you see my reasoning ???
Yes I do. Thanks. :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
look at the dumb ass yuppies in new york city them stupid asses pay any where from
$600.00-$1000.00 for an OZ. of ecsd.thats how prices get way inflated because these peeps that have a lil money drive the price up for us reg folk .
and thats why i grow my own and dont sell any but ill smoke ya up

Last edited:
G

Supply and Demand call the prices,around here people wouldnt pay that much for grass,even if it was the best in the world!!Personally I could never bring myself to pay more than 50 a nick,after all it is just a weed!!Grow yer own,smoke for free,and on occasion help a fellow toker out with a cheap decent sack,youll be allright. :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
it sounds like you are in one of the MJ 'friendly' states...

still, excercise a bit of caution...you are still risking your freedom since so many know what you are doing. jealous peolple do bad things...

it is nice to be proud, though.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....I have seen people in Japan pay 100 bux for a 'nice' melon........

......and 500 bux for a not so big tuna.....

....where ever you are.......basically the price is what somebody wants to pay for it......

......if you can grow your own melons.........and fish for your own tuna then I guess that you are set.....

G

break out the 1000 watters, soil beds, complex hydro systems, 8 inch 5000000000 cfm inline fans, and your wallet.

G

RED145 said:
Supply and Demand call the prices,around here people wouldnt pay that much for grass,even if it was the best in the world!!Personally I could never bring myself to pay more than 50 a nick,after all it is just a weed!!Grow yer own,smoke for free,and on occasion help a fellow toker out with a cheap decent sack,youll be allright. :wave:
That's what the stoner club is all about. Helping another stoner.Wheather they are a member or not. It's all in fun. check out the web site on my sig. LadyOlive is my right arm, and Soulspearlker is my left. :wave: :wave:It's good to know all you folks. You are good people. :smoweed: And make it a fatty. :woohoo:

Thisbuds4u

G

chuckyoufarley said:
look at the dumb ass yuppies in new york city them stupid asses pay any where from
$600.00-$1000.00 for an OZ. of ecsd.thats how prices get way inflated because these peeps that have a lil money drive the price up for us reg folk .
and thats why i grow my own and dont sell any but ill smoke ya up
There ya go. I was planing the same thing. But thiings are tight right now so We still have 6.5 oz's. That will last a while. We don't smoke everyday.
Plus I have both kinds stashed each weighing an oz for ladyO when her and her hubby decide to visit Lady J and I. :wave:

Peace bro,

Thisbuds4u

Last edited:
This is just my opinion, i dont sell a damn thing to anyone, what i grow i usually smoke it all up, don't even sell a tiny bit..

What i do is i usually give some away to my closed friends - haha love to see their faces!

:D

G

bush@crackhouse said:
This is just my opinion, i dont sell a damn thing to anyone, what i grow i usually smoke it all up, don't even sell a tiny bit..

What i do is i usually give some away to my closed friends - haha love to see their faces!

:D
Have already done thet my friend. :wave:

G

just about anyone i fire up wants to purchase a sack, "anything at all please", is what i usually get. feel strange takin cash so just toss a nug at um. with a stern "I dont sell weed".

noones ever happy just gettin fried, they gotta have some as well. always a awkward position.

CBF

G

CBF said:
just about anyone i fire up wants to purchase a sack, "anything at all please", is what i usually get. feel strange takin cash so just toss a nug at um. with a stern "I dont sell weed".

noones ever happy just gettin fried, they gotta have some as well. always a awkward position.

CBF
Ya, Like walking into a Supermarket with no cloths on. With noting but a bag of weed hiding your privates. LOL I bet they'll want to buy that also. :eek: :asskick: :dueling:

dociron

Thisbuds4u said:
That's what the stoner club is all about. Helping another stoner.Wheather they are a member or not. It's all in fun. check out the web site on my sig. LadyOlive is my right arm, and Soulspearlker is my left. :wave: :wave:It's good to know all you folks. You are good people. :smoweed: And make it a fatty. :woohoo:

Thisbuds4u

So where do I stand brother?
I asked Soul/pieceofmyheart to bring you here, and I stand as friend and brother to a fellow pc. :wave: It's all good lil bro :wave:
I do look forward to growing some of your stock, your WRbx3, and yes,
if you will allow me,, your Nebula x WR as well, and hey brother?
I am glad you decided to stay here, this is a much safer place, agreed?
:chin:
Stay safe brother....................Dociron :joint:

n btw,, CBF has a very good view ;)

dociron

Thisbuds4u said:
Ya, Like walking into a Supermarket with no cloths on. With noting but a bag of weed hiding your privates. LOL I bet they'll want to buy that also. :eek: :asskick: :dueling:

nah,,,,,,,,,,,, They want that for free too!!! :moon: :spank: :bashhead: