What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Ribsauce

wow titoon i just read this thread from beginning to end and i was mesmerized the whole way through... i have not had the opportunity to be able to travel to these far off places so this thread was like a mini vacation for me... good luck with the rest of your stay and keep on posting those great pics brother

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
no tumeric, nor ghee in my last polm, it seems...

The hash oil is definetly way stronger than the previous one, I had, probably for the first time of my life, to resign not to consume it on the day... Gets you "drunk" for two hours, than time to go to sleep !!! ah ah ah, i love it, but with moderation....

What do you think of my new tee shirt ? too bad IC design just changed a week ago, didn't planned that !!!!
Pictures were taken in kathmandu..

Cannagraphic SHOW, Titoon and the wild ganja :)

PS : i'm gonna take some time soon to reply you all, thanks for posting !

Next week, i'm going to India for a week or so, close to VARANASI... Does anybody would have any tip on ganja farms or fields around there ?

:wave:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Looks like you have met some nice babes up there !

I like the t-shirt. i've seen quite a few posts of people getting t-shirt made in Nepal with chosen designs, this is not printed one right ? how much it costs per piece ?

have fun !

Irie !

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hiya Titoon! Great pictures as always compadre.

Its nice to see the great worked t-shirt of nepal..i have a great remember of that.

We choose the same colours for our T..hehehe

DSC04001.jpg

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
Titoon:wave:

:yes: awesome update i like those huge bushes ....

all the best for your trip to india :tiphat:

...and plz keep that great pictures comin this thread is :good:

hans

ElRubio

Veteran
Cool thread pics and tshirts...

Thank you titoon for share this wonderful trip with us...jealous droolin hehe

Best vibes all!:tiphat:

getting lost in those bushes bro?! keep this thread going and the pictures streaming, one of the best threads I've come across.

-DrGreenThumb

T

TrichyTrichy

no tumeric, nor ghee in my last polm, it seems...

The hash oil is definetly way stronger than the previous one, I had, probably for the first time of my life, to resign not to consume it on the day... Gets you "drunk" for two hours, than time to go to sleep !!! ah ah ah, i love it, but with moderation....

What do you think of my new tee shirt ? too bad IC design just changed a week ago, didn't planned that !!!!
Pictures were taken in kathmandu..

Cannagraphic SHOW, Titoon and the wild ganja :)

PS : i'm gonna take some time soon to reply you all, thanks for posting !

Next week, i'm going to India for a week or so, close to VARANASI... Does anybody would have any tip on ganja farms or fields around there ?

:wave:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
HEY FRIENDS !!!

thanks for your messqges

a quick hello from VARANASI, INDIA !

just got back from a bhang government shop where i got some nice black ganja from kerala...

gotta be back this afternoon on the look for the infamous Parvati or Malana Cream...

any idea on prices, tips, would be cool .... any farms nearby ?

++

moonunit

Hi titoon m8, looks like your having a great time over there m8, your thread inspires us all, and makes us feel as though we are there with you m8, love it, you are a true traveling cannagrapher m8, i enjoy yours and a few others traveling threads here at ic alot.
Hopefully i will get to do some trekking after attending next years ic cup and spending some chill time in europe.
much respect
Moonunit

hom

Veteran
savage thread. hopefully goin to nepal this autumn. really want to be about for the harvest. If your still around maybe we could get a few spliffs/pipes on the go.. stay safe and good job.

Latest posts

Latest posts