What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 - Karma testing yet agaaaaaain! Chem tini and Og tini

Bmac1

Veteran
Very nice. I have 2 females from my pack of chem tini and just waiting for roots on cuts to flower them.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was harvest for these. They went 64 days. I wish I could have taken some longer but space is an issue and I prefer to run testers at another location than this one. I was pressed for time and space(as fuckin always) and was lucky to secure this spot for these. I am extremely pleased regardless. Onto the show.

OG - tini #3

Really tight buds that were somewhat small. Focused more on laterals than the #2, my least favorite of them.
picture.php

picture.php

OG - tini #2

More potential here. Stacks short but forms crazy round og looking nugs w an almost meaty smell. For the record, neither og tini has any lemon terps whatsoever yet they are super different. This cut will for sure get a shot in DWC.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In general, the chem tini testers were more impressive. Some are absolutely nuts.

CHEM - tini #1
This one has a very chem/sour look and vibe to it with some ajax sort of citrus pledge cleaner type nose. Its loud, but not as loud as either of the other ones.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I didnt get much lemon from um either, but its only a 1/4 of the gene pool, so understandable. Got some citrus tones tho, kinda like a lemon rine on one. Got an orangeish one thats real nice!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CHEM - tini #4
Thinking she is the runner up for top girl here still not sure. I find her the most visually impressive in the trich department but the nose isnt quite as wild as the #5. For sure lots of chemmy lemon skunky earthy stuff happening, but it is greener and more herbaceous than the #5 also. She is highly aromatic and i cant wait to smoke this shit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CHEM - tini #5
I think this has to be the best of the lot simply based on terps. This is skunky candied citrus rind with earthy chem funk to infinity. I think im gonna call her Infinity chem. This one doesnt have that green note. It is pure, oily, terpy dripping with mouth coating flavor deliciousness. This is the most exciting tester of my career.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This was a joy. Thanks Karma G, well get most or all of these rocking in DWC in the coming weeks. :tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
Great job. Looking forward to seeing that #5 in action again. Just got my Chem Tini in solos so they will be in the flower tent in a week or two hopefully.

Latest posts

Latest posts